CAASA Call To Action

FDA Call to Action: Submit Comments on FDA’s Proposed Regulation of Safety Packaging and Labeling for E-Cigarettes and Dissolvable Smokeless Tobacco

5 Likes

Thank you Pro-Vapes for giving us the opportunity to have a say. I and my better half will be sending out comments. In addition, may I say that it is the responsibility of everyone on this site, national or foreign to get behind this campaign. Vaping has become a big part of my life. The reasons are numerous but most importantly as a result of vaping I no longer smoke. Ditto for my lady. Become active. Have your say. Let Pro - Vape know that you took action.

2 Likes

We all should be involved. There is power in numbers and for all that campaign for their vaping rights, I say thank you. Over all it’s still a weak showing of support. I was shocked when I saw this…

To date, over 14,000 advocates have sent 61,000+ messages to members of Congress urging them to support a change to the grandfather date for newly deemed tobacco products. Certainly, those numbers are impressive, but considering the MILLIONS of people that have adopted vapor products as a safer way to enjoy nicotine, clearly we still need your help to reach out and engage what should soon be a powerful consumer lobbying group.

2 Likes

I sent my comment. Thank you…

2 Likes

Done! Thank you for the opportunity!

2 Likes