ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

California Companies

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

Highly suggest making sure you have enough to mix for the next three months. FA is closed TPA just announced they are closed and you know other companies are going to follow. I agree don’t panic, but do get what you need for at least three months, my suggestion. PG/VG/NIC Flavors

(this is TPA sent out to a friend who manufactuer’s eliquid)

5 Likes

Ya TPA is in Cali right ???

4 Likes

Thanks for posting this @fidalgo_vapes as I was planning on ordering more VG but it slipped my mind. Just ordered from River supply and I am hoping it goes out today, my fingers are crossed. I do have a couple of gallons so should be good but just finished mixing up a bunch of juice for friends. Usually when I get down to 2 gallons is when I order anyway, should have thought of this earlier.

6 Likes

No problem…LNW has same prices as River Supply BUT shipping is 30$ for 2gall of VG and 1 of PG not absurd but im use to FREE after 50 lol

4 Likes

I was getting ready to pull the trigger on a VG order with River too last night and decided to hold off thinking it was possible that they might not be able to ship it out for quite a while. Hopefully they get your order out!

5 Likes

3 gallons VG 1 gallin PG shipped to Wa State from LNW was 93$ not absurd , the pricing is great , the shipoing was a third of the price… Still averages out to be less than 25$ a gallon shipped FWIW

4 Likes

Yup. This is why I put in my order for liquid barn on Tuesday. Should be here Tuesday. Yay!

3 Likes

While some are closing down voluntarily (as mentioned: TFA), the executive order does not appear to apply to what’s largely (what I would consider to be a “warehouse business” [read as: limited retail front]). While I could be wrong about the above (not having ever been anywhere near any of these facilities)… I’d be surprised that they would fall under any such umbrella of a ‘mandated closure’. Especially given the below.

Read the Executive Order here.

I put an order in with @River_Supply_Co (not out of panic, but because it was that time again for my usual order of 2 gallons of VG and a liter of PG (and whatever random refills needed to round out the free shipping minimum (or thereabouts)).

I’ve actually been waiting to see what River Supply has to say about this until I have any cause for concern. As it stands, I have maybe a liter of VG left… So I’ll need to do something soon regardless of the paranoia (just out of normal necessity).

3 Likes

Im only stating what Nicotine River told me over the phone…i wanted to order from them but also knew they arent the fastest to get things out so i called

3 Likes

I fucking HATE California. And New York.

4 Likes

please add Wa state to your hate list Ty

4 Likes

I think here in canada it will be the same, i did order on tuesday and did not get any answer from DIY… i know that west coast is getting hit hard, i have few months of supply, i was hoping to increase my stach, it will have to do…

2 Likes

As of this moment it is business as usual for us with our essential employees. Since we’ll continue to expand on this and we have a history of manufacturing and distributing medical grade supplies we’re asking for clarification on our position of whether we’re essential or not. We will continue to operate till otherwise noted. I cannot forecast the future, but as of right now we are operational!

Thank you

9 Likes

Omg well thank your employees for me for the wrong info …Not only did they cost you guys money but I spent twice the amount on VG and PG then i would have if they would have just asked someone instead of assuming…irratating AF

1 Like

I’ll be PM’ing you.

3 Likes

@woftam @Josephine_van_Rijn please delete thread Asap

2 Likes

My dear, I’m not a moderator :grinning:

4 Likes

Lmao…thats right its now @Kinnikinnick ???

2 Likes

Yes it is :grinning:

3 Likes