Cap sweet mango strange taste "scorch"

Hi all
I just bought a repacked cap sweet mango (the available )
It smells great … just the mango I was looking for
I made a batch of 10 ml juice as 70/30 with 10% cap sweet mango …
It taste weird just like burning plastics
Re-made at 5% cap sweet mango no change … the same burning plastics taste
Made a new e-liquid 70/30
10% cap sweet mango
10% tfa mango
1% ethyl maltol
1 % koolada
The result is the same burning plastic taste
What is wrong with this flavor ?
Its supposed to be shake and vape, the supplier said its need steeping,
Are there a flavors clone that might be ?
Help please !!!

so this was repackaged by who ??? im not sure of the cap sweet mango but ime mango flaves have a chemical taste im not sure why but try letting this steep 3 to 7 days and maybe breathe a bit then try again imo all flaves are better with time fruits dont need as much time as creams especially as a single fla

1 Like

Repacked by vape stores
And in many recipes cap sweet mang just shake n vape
Wondering if it just tasted like burning plastic for any one else,
any way thanks for the advice.

i guess you should have asked if anyone else thought it tasted like plastic instead of asking for help, there are a lot of things that say shake and vape but with some steeping like you said the vendor suggests could help

tasting burning plastic make you feel that you are choking with no mango at all , I am seeking help wether correcting the percentage of flavor concente, any advice concerning steeping or to know that I just purchased a dog shit to throw it away :dizzy_face:

That sounds way to much if you ask me. Look at what others say about this flavor here:

4 Likes

Will try it at 1% up to 4%
Thank you.

Sometimes I get a chemically (not plastic though) taste from mango flavors. FA fresh cream and TPA marshmallow together help smooth that out. If dropping the % down doesn’t help you could try that. Or, it could be that you just don’t like that flavor. :wink: But I wouldn’t chuck it just yet. If you’re using both of those mango’s I’d try each around 2.5% or so, keep that em in there at 1% or swap it with marshmallow (or use both if you want it sweeter), and add in some fresh cream at 1.5%.

5 Likes

What one person loves as a snv, another person might absolutely hate. Definitely give it some time if you’re not happy with it straight out of the gate.

1 Like

New update
I gave a sample to my friends
All reviews are" awesome mango" even my mom and brother taste it as awesome mango
Which driver me crazy … I don’t have vapers tongue I Dont know what is this
Any way thank you all

1 Like

Sometimes individuals are sensitive to certain flavours - could be that’s what’s happening here :blush:

2 Likes

I agree, i love Kiwi in real life but haven’t found a Kiwi i can vape yet, all of them tend to be to earthy for me for some reason. Any liquid with Kiwi for me is not gonna be vaped.

3 Likes

And I cannot taste any blueberry in vape form :cry::cry:

2 Likes

I do feel sorry for you dear. BB’s are for the most part awesome in liquids.

1 Like

My tastebuds just will not recognise them :cry:

1 Like

That sucks so bad, i feel for you. :hugging:

1 Like

Ooh, I feel ya there. I can taste a hint if it’s a single flavor with fresh cotton, but as soon as I put it with other flavors it disappears. I’m gonna keep trying though! Lol

1 Like

Let me know if you find the answer! I love them in real life :blush:

1 Like

Sweet mango tastes like burning plastic! :flushed:Sounds strange! You should ask others whether they have also got the same taste or not.