Capella (NEW) Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer

You have the option of a doughnut also. One that is on the baked side. On the fried side SD is right on with Zeppola. All depends on the direction you want take your recipe.

5 Likes

Any dough that’s fried is alright by me. Better to be fried than dried.

6 Likes

I think FA Joy is VERY specific TO the end user. Everyone seems to get a DIFFERENT shade from it, and then usage rates, can vary things even further. I personally have had far better luck, and consistency with FA Zeppola. There are subtle things to bolster a dough, hell, you can even DO some bread like you said.

4 Likes

I forgot about Cinnamon Roll (OoO). Der, I have it lined up for a pairing with Sweet Dough (FLV). If you remember your own review on that one you talked about how doughy it is. It’s getting to the point where I can’t remember what I have, gawd! I ordered 2 more acrylic organizers yesterday.

5 Likes

I can’t tell you how many duplicate flavors I have ordered because I am too lazy to look. Now I keep my empty flavor bottle’s on a shelf.

8 Likes

Yeah, I know about having to remember a lot of shit for sure. I hadn’t really touched OOO Cinna Roll in quite a while, and often have to hit my notes up LOL.

The only drawback to the Cinna Roll would be the cinna, and whether or not you want that along with for the ride @muth.

6 Likes

Mixed up my strawberry ms with the cap ms instead of msb vta even off the shake the taste of the cap ms is full at 2.5% it tastes so goid cant wait to see where it goes in a few weeks but right now even with all the strawberry in it its like thick milkshake with a hint of strawberry like when you make nesquik and realize it needs more lol. I hope and prey lol

4 Likes

I love that cinnamon roll ooo its in every cinnamon based recipe. Got about 80ml left of it

3 Likes

I will ADD all of these reviews to the master post up top. Breaking down the big shipping bottles into usage bottles, and finalizing testing percentages now.

Candied Mango
Chocolate Caramel Nut
Chocolate Fudge Brownie v.3
Chocolate Coconut Almond
Cookie Crumble
Creamy Vanilla
Fresh Spearmint
Grape Candy
Indo Strawberry 1
Indo Strawberry 2
Juicy Watermelon
KK Bar (Chocolate Wafer Bar ?)
Lemon Drop
Lemon Meringue Pie v.3
Nectariine
Peach (W/O Stevia)
Smooth Custard
Sour Blue Raspberry
Strawberry Kiwi Fusion
Strawberry Lemonade

14 Likes

A glutton for punishment as ever. But someone has to drum-up interest.

6 Likes

@SquirrelSmash someone has to do the work around here. These NEW CAP flavors smell pretty damned good, so we’ll just see what’s what.

8 Likes

New Capella? Didn’t even know about these.

So Excited GIF - So Excited Ahh - Discover & Share GIFs

6 Likes

If it’s too much effort, just send the Cookie Crumble, Creamy Vanilla and Smooth Custard over here and I will test them for you… lol

10 Likes

And the wise man SD is, my spot check of 3 of them have NOT been added to the database. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sunglasses: :boom:

6 Likes

LOL @Mikser I didn’t either. Allan from CAP hit me up, and the next thing you know …

5 Likes

You know what @Ianc13 the queue IS really backed up right now …

9 Likes

I’ll say it again.
I don’t know how you do it.

You must drink the stuff.

8 Likes

@Gazza7 thank you. I do put OTHER things on the shelf for sure, to make some time available.

8 Likes

I’m extremely interested in the LMP v3. I’ve been using v1 for 5 years and vape it almost every day. Imo, they dropped the ball on v2. Eagerly awaiting your command to spend money. :laughing:

9 Likes

OH shit, just a little PRESSURE !!!

@natbone, kidding. I agree that the v2 wasn’t a great direction, and I too, have tons of the v1, and will have to research some more, as there isn’t really a lot of good intel, on exactly what the v3’s represent. I mean, SURE, they’re Version 3’s, but …

7 Likes