Capella or tpa?

Hi sprkslfly,cheers for the reply.hopefully new starters like myself will read your info and realise they have to do checks like you proposed,very good info and il definately will be looking into this thankyou.

2 Likes

Lol bring on the fun.

1 Like

Hi fidalgo,thanks for the reply.once again very good advice.lol you sound like me buying what sounded good when i very first started mixing anything…to be fair all this advice has stopped me making alot of shall we say newb mistakes if thats the right term to use.im now looking at all the companys and what other people use regularly as there staple flavours.many thanks for your reply.

6 Likes

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Of those you haven’t opened are there any you’d like to sell cheap? I’m in the market for TPA Boysenberry, bourbon, peach, and capella juicy orange. Let me know iffn you’re interested.

1 Like

i will check tmrw

1 Like

if i havent opened them then they are yours

1 Like

i know the Tpa i dont have but maybe the juicy orange cap

1 Like

Heck if you have ones that have a little out of them I’d be willing to buy them too if they’re the right price. Just let me know what you have and we’ll work something out. A trade or whatever you want to do.

Thanks for the deal.

1 Like

i do have juicy orange which is open and i used maybe once its full if you want it let me know where to send and ill get it off this week

1 Like

It oughta get there in record time (judging by who you’re sending it to) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

… Don’tcha just hate when you click the wrong thing? /chuckles

3 Likes

loooooong day

2 Likes

i have juicy orange cap if u wwant it its yours i think ive used once but its full let me know where to send it and ill get it off this week

1 Like

I hear ya. Been a long weekend.

2 Likes

Knowing USPS it’d probably take longer to get to himself than to me. lmao.

2 Likes