Caramel - nothing but trouble for me!

These are tobaccos, but they’re sweet and desserty, so you might like them. .

This one has a really good maple flavor:

I don’t really have anything else with maple and caramel/butterscotch ready yet, but I’ll let you know!

4 Likes

Thank you and glad I saw this thread. Caramel bewitches me (so does vanilla for that matter). Would you know how I can find out what caramel is used in G2’s caRnY4? That’s all I want to know, I’m not trying to clone it, just love it’s caramel flavor. Thx

1 Like

I have never vape caRnY4. But it was a time that I was try to find the caramel of an other RY4 base liquid and I find out that it wasn’t the caramel by it self, but the compination with the other flavors. :slightly_smiling_face: In my case RY4 double with Acetyl Pyrazine, Ethyl Maltol and a touch of Menthol.

Edit: How about this? http://receitadiy.com/238/Carny4_clone

1 Like

Somehow I had a feeling you might say that. I thought about that myself, that it was the combination of flavors around it. But I have to add that I have the first 3 flavors and I just don’t see the similarities. But…I will try it. I always felt that maple was in there so I’m happy to see that but it’s hard to believe that these 4 flavors make caRnY4. I’m not a master mixer and I haven’t seen any positive ratings by experienced mixers concerning carny4 but I’m willing to try anything new to get closer to the caramel I’m looking for. Thank you for the help. I’ll let you know.

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: I say it again and again in many topics but one more is Ok! RY4 double, let it steep for at least a month and it become a lot better after 45 days. :slightly_smiling_face: Good luck and yes let me know!!

2 Likes

Thx and do you know if FW Maple is a dark amber color because carny 4 is quite dark?

2 Likes

I don’t know because I don’t have this flavor. :neutral_face:

1 Like