Caramel toffee

… Order my flavors (typo)

1 Like

Had to try this and the caramel custard out. If this is anywhere close to other one shot custards / fudges I’ve gotten from the UK concider me a regular :smiley: Love one shots on the side while fiddling around with my own iterations and creations. (or to be fair, its good to have some decent backup juice when you fail at making something vapeable :smiley: )

5 Likes

I like it even as shake and vape as single at around 7%.

3 Likes

Well try it for yourself of course but at 1-3% this needs in my opinion a 1 week steep already.

(WF) Caramel butter paired with (FLV) butterscotch makes a great toffee, add a dash of (vt) honey comb if you want a little “crunch” in that. Or some hazelnut/pralines etc.

7 Likes

I forgot to say that I use it as MTL at low watts like 13W :slightly_smiling_face: And I agree after a week is much better.

2 Likes

I just made one the other day

6 Likes

I have find hard to find toffee recipes as well. I really don’t know what to do. I have to order Hangsen toffee and Caramel original TPA. Is toffee so plain caramel taste to the people, that it’s boring? I have Toffee ice-cream VTA, but what makes it shine? AND what is that Brown enchanser? Something to do with the caramels, I suppose. Also have Toffee (Flavorah), and all sorts of caramels. I don’t get nothing work. Not even caramel custard. I’m going mad! :weary: HELP NEEDED, PLEASE.

3 Likes