Cereal Mix Thread

That’s fine ty I’ll keep you updated with my thoughts … I’m super excited about this recipe …

3 Likes

I wonder if anyone has cloned that yet… Cinnamon Toast Cranch is one of my favorite cereals :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I spoke…to soon? haha dont have FLV though

3 Likes

I think FLV cinnamon crunch at 4pct was pretty close by itself ( if my memory serves me well ) , I tried the Philip rocke again not too long ago and it wasnt the same as when I first vapes it … But they all seem to be very thin compared to DIY recipes imo

2 Likes

I made a this (it has been a while SINCE I made this but for the time and with what I had on hand, I remember it being pretty good)

shivers 1.5% sweetner? wth was I thinking?

4 Likes

Lmao hey we all have been there b4 … I remember when 1pct SS was a must lol… Now its rare I even consider a sweetener

If you have the chance to get FLV cinnamon crunch grab it … Its worth every penny and at 2 to 3pct in a mix it is sooooo good

4 Likes

I think theres 3 times in my mixing career I’ve used sweetner… my snickers recipe, mountain dew pitch black and then this one. I haven’t used sweetner is forever though… speaking of that…whens the last time I even changed my cotton?

3 Likes

Absolutely agree mate. Way back in the mists of time when I was using tanks, I came across a comment from @Pro_Vapes where he mentioned FLV Cinnamon Crunch @ 4.5% along with FLV Cream @ 3% was a tasty mix. I’m still vaping this 2 flavor mix today, albeit now that I’m using RDAs, I’ve reduced the ratios down to 3% and 2% respectively. Sooooo good indeed!

6 Likes