Chain link coil wire AKA Clapton’s suck try this!

5 Likes

Yep same stuff!

3 Likes

Damn Asian invasion!

3 Likes

Yep, they do produce flavor! The first coil I ever made was one of these but I called it Mad Max, much cooler than chain.

4 Likes

First attempt! Let’s see how this goes!

10 Likes

Ok 26g SS chain link… this looks pretty but might be a bit too low for my tastes lol ohms out at .10 and .14 after dry burn and corrections

Might have to try 28 or 32 which I do have…

9 Likes

@Jayrell Dammit, how’d you make such a clean one on your first go ?? !!! ???

4 Likes

I’m pretty versed using a drill lol slow and steady when twisting the 2 twisted wires together counter clockwise

6 Likes

So was it you that sent me my little package? Been out on vacation, so busy on return that I haven’t figured out who to thank…I did vape 25% of the juice included by the “unknown” person. Apple Fritter, nice vape and a departure from my rut.

…and if so, duh, THANK YOU SIR! I have just the dripper to put this in!

6 Likes

Rule of thumb: if it’s a hot pink bubble mailer, it came from @Cutlass92. :smiley::joy:

6 Likes

Wait, … what, … that was from @Cutlass92 ???

2 Likes

Or me… :joy:

3 Likes

Yes it was, and yes it was in a hot pink bubble mailer!

4 Likes

Thanks again! It’s nice to get such a surprise!

4 Likes

Your welcome bro, let me know how you like that wire.

5 Likes

Yes, they where cheaper than the white ones, and I don’t care what color they are.

5 Likes

Ok folks here goes the main attraction lol

Redid my chain link with 28gauge SS got it juiced up with some glazed B.B. donut with rayon wick… time to have a vape!

5 Likes

And yes that’s home made pizza in the background and the beer is out of sight to the left lol

6 Likes

What are you ohming out at per coil on that 7 (I guess) wrap?

4 Likes

.2 ohm on that and yes it’s a 7 wrap :slightly_smiling_face: still a bit low for me but that’s a good spot on the Goon RDA… I’m not sure I got the wick right using rayon… I might re wick with my normal cotton just to do a good flavor comparison then come back to rayon and retry it might not be snug enough or I have too much down in the drip well

3 Likes