Chat Room - Come and Chat

Found it!!!
Great Idea.

I shall lurk for now as i am a DIY super noob :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Itā€™s fun. The gangs all there. Come hang. I am going to bed for the night. But will be back tomorrow!

2 Likes

I popped in for a second a few days ago. Just an Iā€™m and out. Iā€™m worried that between reading threads, researching, and top of that getting back into irc I make have to join a vapeā€™oā€™holicsā€™annomymous group. I see an intervention coming, all my friends saying theyā€™ve lost me to the forums and my quest for the perfect adv. all I say is ā€œjust chasing the ponyā€ which doesnā€™t make sense but that will be the name of my first published adv.

2 Likes

Come one, you know you wanna. :wink:

1 Like

IceChat wonā€™t connect @daath

Try again :wink:

1 Like

Bump.

Want to keep this topic active so people that donā€™t know about the chat room will know itā€™s there. Come on in folks!

Iā€™m thereā€¦ where are you? lol

I gotta figure out how to run this on stealth mode on a work computer. Maybe some day.

2 Likes

We got a new bot that can do stuff! :smiley: Also, under resources (on ELR), we now got a ā€œRandom recipeā€ :slightly_smiling:

6 Likes

Yeah, @daath really churched the chat up with this fantastic bot.

2 Likes

The ELR Bot is getting pretty awesome!

1 Like

I got a duck!! :stuck_out_tongue:

The channel is growing! Come join in! :smiley:

1 Like

Really wish more of yā€™all would stop on by. We are all quite friendly, well except JoJo the duck hogger! :wink:

We oft discuss recipe, flavorings and vape news as well as many other things. Hope some of you pop in!

3 Likes

You just jealous cuz Iā€™m quicker than you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ditto what he said. Come say hey yā€™all.

1 Like

Ill blame it on the carpal tunnel, yeah thats it! hehehe

1 Like

Whatā€™s the host name and port number

I think it is irc.p2p-irc.net and 6667. Channel is #elr

Iā€™m trying to log in from my irc app, the website one doesnā€™t work on my tablet