Choice Tobaccos for NET

I read some good reviews about Picayune. I will try it next! Thanks for the suggestions!

3 Likes

It’s good stuff :grinning: …don’t know where you’re reading reviews, but of course, one thing to think about… :wink: Most of the reviews about tobacco are from actual folks that light fire to the stuff :fire:, inhale the burning leaf, and then give their options about their experience. That’s great and all (not)… Now, there’s a big difference between inhaling burning tobacco leaves and vaping the extraction of a leaf. What’s that difference, one might ask? :thinking: I’ll tell you.

One is, you’re not killing yourself slowly with every lung full of tar you intake into your body when you set fire to the leaf. I’ll elaborate on this if anyone can’t figure it out for themselves. :wink:

Next, we as NET vapers, can actually taste what the leaf actually tastes like, as it rolls across our tongue and wafts through our olfactory senses.

Point being… take tobacco reviews from tobacco smokers with a front end loaders worth salt. :joy: It tastes incredibly different as a vape… so, so, so much better than if you set fire to it. But, reading reviews from smokers is a good place to start. :grinning:

2 Likes

I do agree, tobacco never tasted so good until I started vaping it instead of smoking it! The Solani Aged Burley Flake was a suggestion by someone on reddit, I haven’t tried it yet. I have enough NET to last a while, so now I am letting them sit longer as advised by my fellow NET makers. I don’t get many opportunities to browse for good tobacco suggestions, been too busy. I buy about 3 small cans at a time and I will be placing an order soon. So far Picayune is the only one on the list.

2 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mold or Contaminants in Tobacco

Found another great tobacco for extraction: Barbary Coast ~ GL Pease

https://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/1425/g-l-pease-barbary-coast

Although I’m typically a non-aromatic tobacco fan… this one doesn’t reek of the casing flavor applied to the tobacco; Brandy, being the casing, is minimal at best. It is the awesome flavor of the tobacco itself (hints of black walnut, dark chocolate, and dried fruits), up front and center, which is stellar. :1st_place_medal:

I cellared quite a few GL Pease choices a while back… this is the first of the bunch; not disappointed! :sunglasses:

6 Likes