Coffee Crew... What are you drinking and vaping?

That is the best and the fun part… you can use the flavors we use for vaping!

2 Likes

No excuses… you just talking my language… now lets both pour a cup and kick back! :stuck_out_tongue:

What ya vaping today with your coffee?? :angel:

2 Likes

Simple ry4 double / red burley / shisha vanilla mix. I still have some meteor milk clone in my other RDA but the strawberry is too bright for me and it really doesn’t pair well with coffee.

4 Likes

I have a pb banana shake atm with some of my Mexican Espresso… yummers!!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just now had a cup of Lavazza Crema e Gusto coffee with some custard e-juice - never let me down

5 Likes

Oh that does sound scrumptious

5 Likes

it was a mish up from my pb banana granola… I dropped the granola and added in every creamy flavor flv has and then both the van bean and smooth vanilla… delish, Mark!! <3

5 Likes

Same here and I drink them within 3 hrs or so. Custard vapes and my coffee go so wonderfull

. AAHHH…

No apologies necessary. Looks like all of us are. I would have quoted your whole comment but it would have been redundant. So I’ll just say AMEN and AMEN.

3 Likes

I guess I might as well slide my hand up too…

I love good bakeries and creams with all my pots of coffee during the day :smiley: a bit too much!

3 Likes

Chocolate and Toffee go well with coffee. I drink my coffee black, no sugar, no cream, no creamer. When I used to grind my coffee I was a fan of Dunkin Donuts beans. Now I just like a good medium-dark 100% Colombian. I buy the Kroger K-cups on the cheap. That machine is just to damn convenient! I actually get free coffee at work but I grew tired of being only one of two people that would keep the carafe’s clean. The other person left and I decided to just bring in my own K-cups. Too bad though, they always supply 100% Columbian just like I enjoy.

6 Likes

Currently drinking some Dark Roast and Puffin’ away on an Ry4 mix with PB and Salted Caramel… Tasty Tasty

3 Likes

I should mention I’m using a Caramel Vanilla creamer, Coffee mate. I just found out that Safeway stopped carrying my International Delight, so I guess I have to go elsewhere to get my Chocolate Mint and Cinnabon creamer

2 Likes

Bit of an odd tie-in, but any of you coffee fans also fans of stranger things? My wife got these for me on my birthday a couple weeks back.

6 Likes

Try a coarse ground with a hand grinder in a push down cafetière if you haven’t yet. Cheap, and one of the best way to get flavour out of beans.

4 Likes

OK, aficionados, my turn to ruin the buzz. K-Cup, Sam’s Club house brand for me! Or whatever is cheapest at the time. Sometimes Maxwell House, sometimes McDonald’s. So, who hates me now? :wink:

4 Likes

McDonald’s is good, they use the same roaster as Tim Horton’s…

3 Likes

Why hate? It’s the same thing as with vaping. You go and enjoy your cup whatever way makes you happy. I’d rather have a McD cuppa than a Starbucks… Actually I’d probably have a glass of tap water before getting a Starbucks

5 Likes

I don’t like Starbucks coffee either. Not the stuff you buy made at Starbucks. I’ve had Starbucks off the shelf and in K-cups that’s was good but in house they “burn” the beans before serving. It gives new meaning to “acid trip”. Taste like acidified camp fire ash.

5 Likes

Darn, I forgot to watch this when you first posted it.
Now let me say this…

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!!!

1 Like

2 Likes