Coil Building Show Offs (Part II)

Its actually amazing man great flavor but a bit hot after a few pulls braids imo all ways pull the best flavor once you work out the hot spots there is zero spit back i have done others that honestly looked good but were a crap vape but never really had this problem with braids

1 Like

Sorry man thought you were talking to me my bad

2 Likes

No worries man, your coil is pretty awesome as well and I donā€™t imagine any problems using that. Itā€™s really Cooperā€™s coil that looks to me like some wire may get dry-burned while the inner part may sit in juice

1 Like

Yer i could see some serious spit back but pretty colours :star_struck:

2 Likes

Nice build, bet it needs some real power!

2 Likes

yep she has been draining my batteries too quick went back to my fish tails and stapled fused claptons lol :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been making such amazing beautiful braids. My drill is packed up but I can make just about anything. I havenā€™t made any stitched or mohawk builds because I donā€™t like spaced builds, but I know I can.

The best single coil build to me is a framed staple. I donā€™t go all huge, infact itā€™s just barely bigger than a fused Clapton. I use 40g and up. I think that 40 is perfect. Anything higher is hard to work with and have less that half the life of 40 because I canā€™t stand broken strands and popped wrap wire.

I Vape aliens here and there but truthfully think that a 4x.4 framed, wrapped with 40 is about perfect. Fraliens are wonderful too.

Celtic 7 and 8 loop braids are a close second. There not as warm, but there killer ramp up makes all the difference.

2 Likes

To all the coil builders that sell, where is a good place to start selling my stuff? I literally make such good braid. 8 loops, slentre, pretty much any braid I can tackle and with beautiful results.

Like previously mentioned, Iā€™m a coil connisuear. I have researched and practiced my butt of. I have tried so many coils and can tell you that braid is the most finicky of all builds. You have to nail it.
Anyway, when I get done moving and going through this crap with my current place, Iā€™ll be set up for fused builds, braid builds, and everything in between. I can knock out braids right now

3 Likes

Some reason it takes a calendar year to upload any photos on here. This was a good 7 loop full celtic

12 Likes

Yup, that coil did look cool and I was very happy with the pic.

They say that beauty is more than skin keep and that was one ugly coil on the inside. I didnā€™t play with it for long but I do remember repelling in horror when I puffed on it. It really did taste that bad and I didnā€™t bother trying to re-wick or solve the problem, just walked away with my pic. :smile:

4 Likes

Thats why i like them to

1 Like

It was a sic pic tho

2 Likes

It takes someā€¦ pulsing to get the colors outā€¦ :+1:

9 Likes

Chunky motha fucka

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a beaut!

Very first attempt at a braidā€¦ 7 loop celtic in 32g SS316

not even sure if iā€™ve done it right lol

Anybody know how to estimate resistance for this on steam-engine.org?

13 Likes

Looks good! I think youā€™ll get close on steam engine if you set it as twisted with 14 wires.

3 Likes

It wasnā€™t quite the sameā€¦ according to SE, I should have around 0.10Ī© but it comes out to about 0.16Ī©

6 Likes

Good to know! I suppose itā€™s better to end up a little on the high side than too low though.

2 Likes