Concentrates

Well basically I can not mix as good as a one shot o have given in . I have over 130 consentrates 100 brand new over 80 flavourah brand new I would like to sell them if not have a raffle and donate the money to charity of the admins choice the money would be paid straight to the admin

6 Likes

I’m a little confused, are you saying you found an awesome one shot and you’re just not going to try to make your own recipes? You’re giving up?

5 Likes

For how much and list what you have…Where are you located etc

6 Likes

I kinda like the sound of that… :wink:

5 Likes

@Dannychef any clear plan decided yet?

@fidalgo_vapes I’d guess UK looking at his stash but unsure

5 Likes

I havent heard anything

6 Likes

He could just drop them off in western WA and do a scavenger hunt for us :rofl:

6 Likes

That may be fun…

5 Likes

Maybe he changed his mind and wants to keep mixing

5 Likes

So, I spent almost $40 in shipping (from Oklahoma to the UK) to send you 20 concentrates and you’re just giving up…?!

Wow! I almost feel like I shouldn’t do kind things like this for anyone else, again…

This won’t stop me from doing this to help others, when I can. However, I’m so very disappointed to hear you’re just throwing in the towel like that.

8 Likes

Sounds like you should be sending that stash to @Wombatred26 and not try to make money off of it. I doubt we need to send anything to a charity. There are plenty of people here that need help.

Unless of course, you decide to keep mixing. Whatever your decision is you need to respond to this thread you created.

5 Likes

@Wombatred26, you know how I feel on this subject. I appreciate you taking the time, money, and effort, trying to pay it forward. Thank you.

7 Likes

Amen!

How do you feel my friend?

6 Likes

I’ll let @Wombatred26 answer that question. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Dan_the_Man, SD spent a LOT of money to send ME over 100 concentrates and I told him I would try to share the wealth with the concentrates I wouldn’t use.

He said he doesn’t normally do that kind of thing because people do EXACTLY THIS SORT OF THING! Get a bunch of concentrates at no cost to themselves, try a couple mixes, find it’s not as easy as they thought, give up, and then SELL them!

So he was so very glad to see me using them and sharing them when someone claimed to need help! SMH, I feel so used, man!

9 Likes

I don’t know a single person that has become good at mixing without a TON of trial and error OR following a mixer that has compatible tastes to their own. Never give up. Ask for help. I spend a few hours a day trying to help new people, and I’m sure there are people in this group that do much more than that.

9 Likes

As a member of your FB group I will attest to this.

I don’t get how people can take advantage of others help and then do this sort of thing! Please don’t give up on helping people, not everyone is like this person.

7 Likes