Coreen's (ladycrooks) favorite Strawberry and Vanilla

I’m just a tad OCD, NOT!

6 Likes

How long have you been mixi g?

5 Likes

I want to start phasing out some flavors (non fruit), so let me know what you need.

6 Likes

About 6 months??

7 Likes

Sorry for derailment @ladycrooks

5 Likes

@ladycrooks
Sorry, I’ll be quiet now…

5 Likes

I sent you PM

5 Likes

Leading by example, are we?

4 Likes

Depending on what I’m using them for- shisha is candyish . It is quite vibrant though, and I do like it. I’ve been using Ultimate SB by Flavor Jungle. It’s a layered sb, and works well with various applications. Succulent strawberry DIYFS is another favorite of mine.
Vanilla’s- sheesh, where do I start. I love Shisha vanilla , it’s my go to, BUT I’ve been using VSO vanilla raw a lot since I’ve gotten it. It’s ridiculously good at .75-1.5% in a mix. Vanilla cream (extra) WF, vanilla classic VT, Madagascar vanilla FA.

I literally couldn’t pick a favorite, but those are my recent “go to’s”

7 Likes

@lynda, that’s actually a very good way to describe it.

4 Likes

I love your “Open Concept” OCD @KC111, it calms me.

4 Likes

Hey guys, I’m new to DIY and can’t find anything it mix

Have you entered in your flavours into your stash and clicked ‘what can I make’?

Yes, it crashes the site.

what do you mean, how many flavours do you have?

All of them…,

:open_mouth:

5 Likes

I did not know this about yumberry I have had that flavor forever n never mixed it. I’m going to have to try it.
Do you mix it with S.B. of any kind?
And whats ur % mixed?

6 Likes

No worries I’ve already been fired this week …your derailment is :birthday: cake.
So not joking…

6 Likes

Omg are we all alike?

5 Likes

You can find my Flavornotes for the vast majority of the Real Flavors concentrate line in the data base. As well as SFM % and *recipes.I tend to be slightly lighter than the median %. I make no apologies for this, it is my style & taste preference.

No, as I mentioned prior. I find Yumberry to tick all the right boxes. When I mix for myself I use Yumberry exclusively. If I am mixing for others, I use Strawberry/s.

PSA: *I no longer make public my recipes. Shortly after winning the FA North America recipe contest. It was brought to my knowledge that a major Eliquid Manufacturer/Distributor (no longer in business). Was using my recipes without proprietary rights or my consent. I have not removed or hid any of my recipes. With the exception of 6 mixes.

8 Likes

That is so sad to hear, I hear stories just like yours.

5 Likes

Aren’t you worried that in 3 or 4 years
Those are all gonna have to be rebought again? I got scared after
Getting over 400 concentrates and the majority I don’t use …idk how many I have now but I’ve bought stupid ones that I won’t use like vape train "croissant " I got no clue what I’m gonna do with it… no idea how much or what it’s good for…I KNOW damn well I like custards and Vanillas n thats about it! but I just kept buying …anyway
… are you a fruits or desserts person? I found after a few days I got to vape fruits cuz I can’t taste my damn vanilla custard…:rofl:

6 Likes

Yes, I am worried, I suspect I will be offloading some flavors to others. You know how it is, you see a recipe that looks good, so you buy those flavors. Those flavors either sit unopened because you forget which recipe you bought it for, or you made the recipe and didn’t care for it. I take advantage of the free shipping minimum bar, so usually that means I buy a flavor I don’t necessarily need just to meet that free shipping bar. I still have boxes and boxes and many duplicate flavors because I always think I am going to use it up. This pic is of my drawer with duplicate flavors only.

I am mostly a bold, fruity tropical vaper. I like desserts but keep going back to fruits. I don’t care for tobacco very much.
I will gladly send you flavors that I doubt I will use, but you would have to go through my flavor stash to see what I have, then I will need to see if I can bear to part with it, lol. I also have many flavor shots, mostly from Flavor Jungle, that I didn’t care for, so just ask!

9 Likes

@ladycrooks, and @KC111 fear not, as I’m convinced there really it’s a hard shelf life for (most) flavors. I’ve got some that are pressing on almost 10 years old, and they’re fine. Now, HOW you store them, AND, what type of container they’re in will play a HUGE part in this. Cool, dark, etc., will benefit you, and NON porous containers will help the most.

Hehe @KC111 I know THAT feeling. You can either write them down on a “Hit List”, OR, just create a folder in your recipes, “Wating for Flavors”, and keep them straight that way. Once you mix/test them, if they’re keepers, move them OUT of the folder, OR, delete !!!

Snap 2022-12-16 at 04.32.05

7 Likes