Crazy cheap rda?

I have seen a few clones that sport the velocity style deck so you can run dual coil, but the outer glass is extremely loose on those, and slips right off. Is this an issue with the Theorem?

Sorry @VapeyMama, don’t mean to jack your thread! Let us know what you settle on!

1 Like

it is dirty and has been sitting on the shelf for months lol but Dual Vertical are not too bad in it.

6 Likes

No issues with the rubber/glass meeting here (own three of them). Just make sure when cleaning the tank (eg: during a dry burn), make sure you run some water over the rubbers, removing any eliquid, then thoroughly dry them, before reinstalling the glass. Also, it’s been mentioned before that one end of the glass fits the base better than the other. I don’t know how much stock I put in that, but it’s worth checking I guess when/if you get one.

Agreed. My apologies hon.

2 Likes

and it works well

1 Like

I’ve ran duals on it but put them at a 45 degree angle and used one piece of wicking.

9 Likes

That’s true. If you like to switch flavors often then the tank size isn’t a huge deal. I can drain a 4-5 ml tank in one sitting though, so for me personally it doesn’t last quite long enough.

Yep I’ve switched to glass (95% at least), but some of my drippers have the ball end instead of the tapered end and those are the ones that don’t work.[quote=“Sprkslfly, post:18, topic:143073”]
3 I haven’t experienced. I’ve run anywhere from 38-55w, and only when I’ve gone above about 50-52w and chained did it get hot to me.
[/quote]

That’s probably where my issue comes from, I teens to vape in the 50-70w range. Just a little bit more than the theorem likes I guess, especially with a chain vaper.

3 Likes

Also… Everyone can cool it with the derailment apologies…I really dgaf, derail away! :joy::joy:

6 Likes

@VapeyMama I saw an echidna the other day here is a photo of what they look like

The one i saw just showed me his ass and walked away (the perfect echidna ass photo

Ah complete derail achieved.
:laughing:

8 Likes

Lmfao nice work dude!

3 Likes

So what RDA are you getting, or is that unclear still?

I got the hookup from Tin and Skull! So I’m not ordering right this second but I’m sure I’ll take a look back here in the future for cheap suggestions (and hopefully the thread helped someone else!).

5 Likes

echidna lovers are rejoicing

5 Likes

And wombats.

6 Likes

re: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/rda/586717-magma-rda-your-favorite-build-4.html

1 Like

How’s $2.22 for crazy cheap? Mine hasn’t let me down yet.

Oh, had to drill the air-hole out to 1.5mm. The aluminium is so thin I did it by hand in 1 minute.

Coil - 5 spaced wraps around 3x2mm silica braid (so you can dry-burn between flavours) cut flush at each end of the coil. Only takes 3 or 4 drops to saturate the wick which gives about 7-10 hits for a good flavour test. I use 28G Kanthal for sturdiness (and because I find SS316L tastes metallic after a dry-burn)

1 Like

Agree and highly recommend.

Well they still sell them and they are still good for what you need them for. The igo -w and igo -L are two that come to mind. There are also the deringer, the bambino, the mini freak show, the mini haze and the samurai bonsai. All very small flavor atties. Hope this helps.

@VapeyMama I got your thread as ELR forum highlight (along with others of course) in an Email and while reading forum alot lately (thats what newbies do right.lol) I found this post from @authormichellehughes that might interest you in your quest

now I know it’s not an RDA, but it’s bloody cheap and has great reviews as a flavor tester!
:0)

2 Likes

Thanks! IIRC @ozo uses something like that for flavor testing. I’ll keep that in mind in the future.

2 Likes

so what did you end up getting