Create a recipes

Sorry guys but i need your help… I whant create a recipes but it’s don’t save my recipes can u help me please!!

5 Likes

So you want to create DIY Eliquid Recipes.
But you have not saved any of your recipes.
Is that corrrect @Mike951 ?

4 Likes

Oh and Welcome @Mike951 :raised_hand:

8 Likes

I press the button save recipes but he dont saves i dont understand…

3 Likes

It sounds like you may be using One-shots or short-fills (things that frequently require a pre-mixed base, depending on your geographic area).

If this is correct, then no, you cannot use the calculator to save your recipe(s). These things did not exist when the calculator was created only a few short years ago (2015).

You CAN however key in your recipe (like you have been doing) but the best way to “save them” at the moment, would be to take a screen-shot of the recipe, and save that to your local files.

I think Lars is working on something to deal with the things that you are encountering in your situation, but at the moment, this is the only suggestion I can offer.

Others who use pre-made components might be able to assist with other ideas.

Good luck, and welcome to the ELR family!

7 Likes

Try entering the one shot on the flavor line, works for me. You do still have to set up the base mix above to save. If using a pre mixed nic base just check the max vg and enter zero for water and nic.

4 Likes

If you’re doing things right but have technical difficulties, try the usual troubleshooting tips

• use a different browser
  • clear cache etc
  • disable addons and extensions

I also highly recommend going through the beginners forum, read/watch guidelines and tutorials. This forum contains a wealth of information.

9 Likes

Clickity Click…The ELR User’s Guide

10 Likes

Ever the optimist.

3 Likes

Is that a good thing?

3 Likes

In my opinion yes.

4 Likes