Crown 3 good? or bust?

I heard these were the best pre-built coil tanks:

• Cleito
  • Crown 3
  • COV Vengeance tank
  • Stentorian Steam Engine
  • TFV4

Any input from ur experience?

Only had the crown 3 and the cleito from those, the crown beats it for flavor, it’s kinda limited with the range but the .5 coil is 70-80w and the .25 is 80-90w, I preferred the .25, they have a .4 coil now that’s kanthal but idk anything about it. After I got the crown my sister in law and brother in law both ended up getting one, it’s not a cloud chucker if that’s what your into but it’s the best flavor I’ve had from a premade coil, and in 4 months of daily use I never replaced an o ring or anything, and the only problem I had out of it was weeping around the afc when I used 50/50 juice. I would still be using it if I had not gotten the boreas on Black Friday for 11 bucks lol rewicking once a week is a lot cheaper than factory coils.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about getting the Crown 3, too. I’ve seen a few videos with mixed results though. Apparently the 1st generations of coils was good and later ones were rubbish. But that was a while back when the Crown 3 was released, maybe they’ve fixed the issues with the coils now.

I love the Crown 1 and have now 4 of them. I’ve used the Cleito for a while and it is a fantastic tank but it doesn’t seem to be working with high VG juices. I’m getting dry hits with anything over 50 or 60%VG. I may be giving it another go once i figured out a way to get the high VG juices a bit thinner.
Before that i used an Innokin apex something which was the best tank I’ve used for flavor. Unfortunately the airflow was not sufficient and it was very hard to clean.

Recently I’ve bought a Wotofo Flow tank which is great. Not sure if i was just unlucky with it or if there’s an issue with the glass but I’ve broken the glass and the spare glass within 2 weeks.

Most new tanks are limited to 2 ml which sucks, the Flow comes with a rubber thingy in the tank to reduce capacity to 2ml but it can be removed.

1 Like

It is the best subohm tank I’ve ever used. Hands down. The longest lasting coils too. I’m using the 0.5 coils and get about a month of good flavor. Truly amazing tank and way better than the Crown 1 in my opinion.

2 Likes

That’s good to hear, sounds like they’ve sorted the coil issue then. And i fear reading this is enough for me to tip me over the edge and buy one. Oh i love it when the new year starts with a decision to buy a new tank :star_struck:

Oh and happy new year everyone. May the VG come off your windows easily.

1 Like