Crown Subtank by Uwell

Not familiar with the lemo but wow it must be good if you prefer that to the crown?? Careful who you say that to now :wink:

I made these statement almost 2 months agoā€¦

Have you used the stock coils yet or only the rba?

I havent gotten my Crown yetā€¦ I make no such assumptionsā€¦

1 Like

Oh Iā€™m sorry I misunderstood - You ordered one, not got oneā€¦as in, in hand
Sorry I literally just woke up after working from 2pm yesterday until 10am this morning, followed by a 2 hour ā€œnapā€ā€¦my brain is a lil broken atm

1 Like

Has anyone noticed excess juice in the airflow chamber? Iā€™m just curiousā€¦I broke it down to clean it and when I removed the atty there was maybe a few drops worth of juice in the chamber. It hasnā€™t effected performance or anything and all bits n pieces are nice a tight.
It could just be the mad amount of use I have been getting out of it in the last 48 hoursā€¦outside of eating this thing has been attached to my mouth since I opened the package! Only curious if anyone else has noticed this

I had a small leak on one of my test buildsā€¦ but it was my fault.

1 Like

Yeah this is with the stock coilā€¦i just gave it a good cleaning, so after I drink up this first tank, Iā€™ll remove the atty and see if theres anything there. Like I said its not a big deal because Im not getting any gurgling or splash back and i have probably gone through a good 30 ml since the last time I took er apart

I know a lot of tank get condensation. My chimney usually is a little funky. Itā€™s bound to run down to the base. Coming off your last set up, youā€™re chucking a lot more vapor than you use to.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s what Iā€™m figuring tooā€¦there was enough to actually flip it over and get a few drops out haha
Who knows i could of slightly loosened the coil too I suppose with all the fillin and drainin I have been doinā€¦heyā€¦have I mentioned Iā€™m in love with this tank! Cause I am! If only someone would of mentioned the crown earlier!

:wink:

1 Like

I C U Got Jokes!

1 Like

Has any body noticed there juice be sickly sweet in the crown tank compared to what ever tank you where using previously. I might have to reformulate my mix to accommodate this tank. The flavor is intense and making my throat gunk up. I mainly use a 40pg/60vg mix.

I have found that a lot of my recipes are much more complex and defined than they were on moreā€¦subparā€¦tanks, yes.

As far as sweet goes, I cant say that they are all automatically sweeter but for example I have one of my all time favs, which has plum, fig, toasted marsh, sweet cream, etc to have more intense levels than before. Where as on my older tanks everything seemed to blend together more subtly but on the crown I can taste almost every single flavor at certain stages of my draw/exhale. The toasted marshmallow really comes through more so than it did before, as well as a few others.
I personally LOVE this about this tank! I seem to get a more true and accurate rendition of what my mixes are on my palette. Probably not the best comparison but like tasting generic cereal vs name brand cereal
Now all that being said, I have had a few recipes that I have had to go back and revaluate and pull back on certain %s because they come through so much more but again I believe this to be a good thing because tanks are only going to get better as time goes by giving us a chance to get even more out of our juices!

Now I dont know if that really answers your original question about them being ā€œsweeterā€ but this is what I have experienced thus far

1 Like

You had me at plum and fig!

Recipe please! and donā€™t be coy and leave out the ā€œetcā€ part eitherā€¦we all know thatā€™s the best part. ; )

1 Like

Actually I have the recipe posted already under plum fig farts (or something like this) I will warn you it is the only recipe I have that is higher on %s but it really is a guilty pleasure and one of the very first mixes I made when I started DIY.
I have tried this juice at every stage of its steeping process from shake n vape to months later and it changes so much but each change is wonderful to meā€¦Iā€™ve been trying for ages to replicate a ā€œliteā€ version of it and it just does not work unfortunately. For me it was one of those, I have no idea what Iā€™m doing and end up striking gold!
I have a few of my employees buy a bottle of it every other week cause they like it so much!

Give it a try I would LOVE to hear what ya think!
Warning though, subbing dif companies/flavors does not give you the same result.
Plus Iā€™m interested to know how it works when someone else trys it because of the way I mix my recipes. I do them by weight and the SG of my vg nic base is 1.26 and then to simplify my flavorings SG I do them all at 1 even though some flavoringā€™s SGs fluctuate slightly (like -.04 to +.04) for me this is such a small difference I give myself that margin if ya follow me :wink:

1 Like

Also @Cloyce Iā€™m not sure what tanks you had before the crown but for me the proof is in comparing my old tankā€™s atty to the crownā€™s. I have such larger absorption holes, aswell as, the airflowā€™s and the fact itā€™s a dual coilā€¦ so Iā€™m pulling in so much more juice at a higher rate than I did with the dinky aspire BVC coils

And yes @Jimk you got meā€¦I did leave out the etc part, Iā€™m really sorry but Iā€™m feeling generous today sooooo

Uranium 27.62%

ENJOY!!

Oh and I forgot the most important part! Its uranium 239 not 238! This is very important!

2 Likes

Thx for the lead; Toasty Plum Farts!!!

Hey man, what ever works for you is all that matters. What right would I have to ā€œpoop on your plum fartsā€! Some folks like to kick the %'s high and others are mad to keepā€™m low. To each his/her own when it comes to mixing. ; )

1 Like

Ahhhh, you crafty devil you! The old uranium trick! And another punch to the gutā€¦U239! I would have gone so wrong with the 238!

Thanks manā€¦youā€™re the best! ; )

1 Like

Agreed;-)
Have you tried the smoked fig yet? Canā€™t remember who makes it atm but I almost got it to give that a try but at the time I had enough in my cart to begin with!
Yes toasty plum fartsā€¦I couldnā€™t remember because I actually named it plummed out fig in my personal recipe collection but for whatever reason I renamed it when I posted it

1 Like