Crown Subtank by Uwell

I went out on a limb buying this tank after watching a couple reviews and now I’m glad I did. IMO this tank delivers some of the best flavor I’ve ever had since I started vaping. I have only found one shop that has this tank right now because it’s brand new from the top coil manufacturer in China that has decided to stop supplying and start selling and designing there own vape line. I’m telling you they hit a homerun with this tank. The craftsmanship on this tank is superb and it has all the features of the new tanks and then some. There has only been one other tank that I raved about and it’s the Goliath. I really believe this will give the Goliath a run for it’s money. I’m certain that in the near future you’re gonna hear a lot of good things about this tank. I’m linking a couple reviews and the site where I purchased mine.

Youtube Review
Youtube Review 2
Vendors Site
Alibaba Review
Uwell’s Owner Interview

3 Likes

Does it come with a rebuildable head/deck?

1 Like

No. sadly just the stock coil head.

I see a v2 in their future!

2 Likes

It’s their first product of a new company. I hope they were working on more than this one tank. I’m dying to see what’s next. I really hope someone try this tank. I’ve never tasted mothers milk like this b4… not even the original. Everybody is on the nickel bus but SS is the way to go. I always love my 316L and 317L. 80% of my Claptons has it as the core and now I feel they cosigned what I thought all along.

Looks like a wicked tank ! If the Clapton master thinks it has phenomenal flavor then it must!!

It hits like a tank… no pun intended. I’d like to see how the vape community respond to it because all of a sudden my juice tasted like a master mix.

1 Like

I haven’t heard too much yet but I’m sure if your raving this hard there will be a cult following

1 Like

U got me started with tanks.

2 Likes

Welcome to the tank club ! I’m gonna keep my eye on that one

2 Likes

I just bought this tank a couple weeks ago at the World Vapor Expo in Miami and I agree this is an AWESOME tank! The guy who sold it to me was a rep for the company and he said they WILL have an RBA head coming. He said it was in production but coming. I also got another awesome tank at the show called the ModVapa Sub2 MKI by Clouded Power. These 2 tanks blow away EVERY other tank I have for flavor and I have a lot of the sub ohm tanks I keep buying them trying to find that perfect one! I have all the Kangers, (except the new white one that ones coming) the Atlantis v1/v2, SV Eclipse, SegaTank, Starre, Herakles, Melo, these are the ones I have off the top of my head and these 2 tanks are WAY better on flavor! The only one who compares is my Lemo2. The only kinda complaint I have is the Crown tank doesn’t wick high VG the greatest after about a week on the coil. I think it gets gunned up or something. When the coil is fresh it wicks fine. But it’s an easy fix when it starts to act up every few puffs I just unscrew the top cap a bit till I see bibles and it wicks perfect. I LOVE how I can refill it from the bottom AND the top!! I wish all tanks were that way! Out of all the tanks I mentioned about the Herakles wicks the best but has very muted flavor.

1 Like

I was hoping to hear from someone that owns a Crown Subtank. Like you I was truly amazed by the flavor of this tank… It’s definitely my favorite of all I own. I’ve only had it a couple days tho. And thanks for the info about the coils. I will be on the lookout for ModVapa Sub2 MKI by Clouded Power. If it stacks up to the Crown then its a must have for me. Thanks for cosigning all my rants about this tank.

Sounds like V2 in works.

1 Like

http://www.atomiccloudvaporium.com/#!sub2-mk1/c1ts4

That’s the one! It’s the only tank my husband will use now! It’s awesome!

1 Like

Yup! By this time next year, there’ll be a V5! They all have a way of separating us from our cash!

1 Like

…what’s a crown?

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I hate you guys. I just bought one with the rba deck.

2 Likes

Oh contrar, I do believe you about to love us;-)
Welcome to team Uwell!

1 Like

Lemo 2 is still my go-to tank. Have the Lemo 1 and its not for me. Too tight of a draw.