Current favorite tank

The Sherman RTA is a very fine piece should anyone have the opportunity to get one. Another thanks to @Beaufort_Batches for snagging one of these gems for me!

2 Likes

Iā€™m currently using a IJoy Limitless XL with the C4 coils set at 125W on my Reuleaux RX2/3. It produces large clouds and great flavor. I had a little trouble with leaking at first but just had to get the coil seated properly. I could do without the LEDā€™s in the coil but it doesnā€™t hurt anything.

1 Like

Griffin 25 plus

3 Likes

Digging my new Kayfun V5 and V3 mini. :grinning: These two attys are great for vaping my NETā€¦ the flavor factor is outstanding! Plus, my wife has finally found an RTA that she can top fill which doesnā€™t splooge juice out of the air intake holes as she fills the tank! Sheā€™s a happy camper with her Kayfun V3 mini; awesome mouth to lung tank for her! :grinning:

Iā€™ve been using the Billow V2.5 for a couple of months now, and Iā€™ve got to say, itā€™s probably my favorite RTA-I was a huge fan of the V2 to begin with. The V2.5 is everything the V3 should have been-Top fill, dual post velocity deck and all with the classic sexy Billow lines.

1 Like

Me too. :wink: They are still pretty much in my weekly rotationā€¦ so easy to keep maintained and clean. And they are one of the few RTAā€™s you can get with a SS tank option, for those rough and tumble days.

1 Like

All of wotofoā€™s rtaā€™s of late are great I love them all and I own most every tank on the market the serpent mini 25mm is probably the most versatile and the flavor is great the only tank even close to wotofo in the RTA game is the merlin mini that nis another great RTA but wotofo as a whole is unstoppable the conqueror mini great flavor single or dual the troll RTA is really nice too I wish I could use my drip tips that the only flaw but if I had to pick one tank forever iit would be the serpent mini 25mm second merlin mini I have not bought the engine yet and people say some good things about it so??? Oh and the most over rated tank I have ever bought was the petri RTA by dot mod I wasnā€™t impressed and I gave it a good long try lolā€¦

I keep my V2 in rotation as well. I never liked the solid tank-I always vaped the thing dry! I do have fingers that like to drop things. A lot. I found the Vapesoon glass from Fasttech holds up pretty well. Their glass seems to hold up much better than EHProā€™s did. I picked up a 5-pack from FT early last year and Iā€™ve still got three in reserve. (Knocks wood) For flavor and juice consumption, you canā€™t beat the V2 in my opinion.

1 Like

A toss up between the Limitless Plus RDTA and the Aromamizer Plus RDTA. Both of these tanks are making me clean and put a majority of my other tanks back in their boxes.

1 Like

My favorite right now is the obs engine. No leaksā€¦good flavorā€¦easy to fill.

Exactly the same but I also would like to thorw the BFDFT into the mix and I still use and love the obs engine when I want a smaller tank (small is now relative all things measured off the Aromamizer Plus)

2 Likes

Right now I would have to say it was the Fumy Tech Crystal Ball. It has itā€™s drawbacks, per my liking. It is slow to fill, the dark glass makes it hard to see where the liquid level is and where the liquid control openings are. However, it is an exceptionally stable build deck, it produces consistent flavor and vapor. The draw suits me well. Slightly more constricted than say a SMOK Beast. It is for all intents and purposes a tank fed dripper. To that end, you can close down the juice control ports and drip in it. I could not recommend or discourage it for others as all the factors are so subjective to ones liking.

Just got my Sherman, itā€™s hands down the best RTA I ever used!
I thought the Ammit was the best for flavor that Iā€™ve used until I received the Sherman.
Super easy to build and wick, I saw a few reviews saying itā€™s prone to leaking, but I havenā€™t had a single leak.
I filled it and as soon as the top cap started screwing down, I turned it upside down, finished screwing the top cap in, opened the airflow and screwed it into my mod.
Flavor is even better than the Ammit, Iā€™m using the same 3x26/36 PT N80 Aliens @0.11 ohm 120watts, wicks like a dream, also even better than the Ammit, not even a resemblance of a dry hit even when chain vaping @120 watts.
The cone shaped drip tip is the most comfortable drip tip I ever used.
Not cheap, but worth every penny IMO.

2 Likes

Griffin 25 with the rba is my workhorse

1 Like

Next up fantastic set up is the steam crave aromizer plus bundle kit fitted with 5,10 and 20ml glass plus extensions. I first got the Sherman then a few weeks later, @woftam turned me on to the aromizer plus. This very well may edge out the Sherman for vapor production and flavor. Plus that 20ml extension is very nice! Only have to fill once per day

3 Likes

SXK Doggy RTA.
MTL, easy to build on and 3.5ml tank.
Nice flavor at low watts.

1 Like

Ammit Dual with 3mm glassā€¦This thing has better flavour than a lot of my RDAā€™sā€¦itā€™s insane, The Kylin is practically the same only smaller and not quite made as well but still has incredible flavour production.

2 Likes

Gotta go with the Ammit Dual as well. But this is very subjective. Love the fact that it is short. Love the knurling top and bottom. Even love the bulge in the tank. Really like the looks of the thing. Beyond that, it builds easy, wicks well, accepts a good variety of wires that achieve resistance values I like, has really good flavor and quite acceptable fog. Holds enough juice to last awhile. Simply a pleasant experience all around.

3 Likes

My favorite :relaxed:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using Petri 24ā€™s exclusively since purchased 3 weeks ago. Goon24ā€™s for my RDA needs.

1 Like