Curt Georgi concentrates

Am going to get a couple of curt Geogi concs to try. As far as I can see it’s a new venture for them going into eliquid. Anyone used them before?

4 Likes

Never heard of them… for cbd or vaping?

6 Likes

Do you have a link to the manufacturer’s website?

3 Likes

https://www.curtgeorgi.de/en/

6 Likes

Thank you @anon28032772!

3 Likes

Can’t seem to get to any specific flavors with the link.

4 Likes

A little searching leads to vape shops… e.g. https://theecigshop.uk/product-category/diy-flavours/single-flavours/curt-georgi/

6 Likes

Was going to try that if someone mentioned they were fabulous.

4 Likes

I’m curious too but first on the wish list is probably an order from German Flavours, have seen a couple good comments about them. The German market isn’t the easiest around though… had to send a copy of my ID to register an account. No idea where else to get them than from the source.

2 Likes

not sure how I searched, but managed to find some cbd and tools… shrugs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe because the r was missing?

4 Likes

Vapers Tek carries German flavors but don’t know about their shipping policies.

3 Likes

Thanks, but Germany is right next door… would save me a lot on international shipping and import duties :smiley:

5 Likes

who knows?? :smiley:

1 Like

The flavour range seems to match Inawera somehow.

If you get some and have the INW equivalent, would be worth checking by nose.

5 Likes

They’re all pretty common flavor names and their website says “Our modern application technology department constantly develops new flavours”. I’d be very surprised if they’d be similar or the same as INW.
The company also exists since the 19th century, they probably know what they’re doing.

3 Likes

Yeah, they aren’t inawera. I’ve got some to test, so will get some notes up and a base percentage early on next week hopefully.

4 Likes

From Germany I bought Club Der Dampfer flavors in the past and they were quite good, found that lots of tobaccos are very similar to each other,bought some 20/30 2ml samples but their fruits were very good… a bit expensive but good…
So @andybutch and @anon28032772 thanks for the hint and the link!

3 Likes

I tried yesterday to order like 12 flavors to try from the e-cigshop got as far as check out an they did not list USA was bummed i wrote to them an waiting to get a reply but did want to try them i like trying off the wall flavors never know may dig up a treasure

4 Likes

Curt Georgi Double Custard is very impressive so far and much richer than CAP. Just about to order some Double Vanilla and Pecan Nut Cream Pie and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. I’ll keep you all posted.

7 Likes