Delosi Flavors SF Tasting Notes

@Freddie3 Hmmm, something looks like it’s “UP” at the moment. Currently NO Medicine Flower concentrates on the site ??

@Nicotine_River ??

2 Likes

LOL, something’s up, randomly searching for Dark Chocolate yielded NO Medicine Flower results ??

2 Likes

Hello, we actually requested that Medicine Flower be taken off this list quite some time ago, but it seems the background website contractors did not adjust this yet. As of this moment Medicine Flower is unavailable and we hope for this to be resolved by tonight or tomorrow morning. :slight_smile:

Thank you for letting us know of this once again! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just due to inventory issues correct ??? Yiur not already dropping MF are you

3 Likes

Medicine Flower is expected to be on the website hopefully tonight or tomorrow in the AM! It’s being taken off of the DIY Kit list, but will remain on our website. We’re happy to have Medicine Flower as one of the brands we can offer. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh ok …i should have read more , now I see what others were talking about …man that could have cost you guys you margins lol

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes

Whats the saying? If it’s to good to be true it probably is. :slight_smile:

I was just thinking the order would have failed to process if I pressed BUY. So I just dropped the cart instead. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t want to derail this thread, but one final update on the MF so everyone is in the loop!

Expected to be fixed tomorrow or at the absolute latest Thursday. We have a new website team on everything (including a lot of website bugs that have driven people crazy!). If you are in need of any Medicine Flower please email Wes@nicotineriver.com your order. We can create the order and email you back a payment link so that it can be placed. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

6 Likes

Does anyone have any strictly Delosi Flavor recipes? I haven’t played around with them and one mixer in our beginner group only has those.

3 Likes

Has anyone bought Delosi off Amazon?

2 Likes

No not from Amazon - Just Directly from Delosi’s website… The company is great to work with. Never had any issues except one and they sent a replacement at no cost, no hassle.

P.S.Do you know if they are they openly doing business now? or shut down like others?

For that matter is anyone shipping flavors now? lol

3 Likes

Who is shut down? I’ve been buying flavors from BSF without issue.

1 Like

You mean Bull City Flavors? I think River Supply is closed for business. I thought all non essential businesses are closed. IDK

3 Likes

Wizard labs, heartland vapes and liquid barn are all shipping including bullcity. Flavor jungle and ooo as well

4 Likes

Non-essential B&Ms. As long as you don’t have to walk in a store and make contact with humans…

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer well it’s been a minute but I have my thoughts on Delosi Coconut if you still want to hear them. When I do a knuckle test and a lightbulb goes off that’s a good thing because it doesn’t happen often. What was the lightbulb? If you remove the chocolate and almond from a Mounds/Almond Joy bar you have Delosi Coconut! The very second I tasted it that’s exactly what popped into my head, a picture of those candy bars. Since I’ve always loved Mounds bars that’s a good thing, a very good thing. So, yes, I’m here to back up your 10/10 rating for Delosi Coconut. It’s in no need of other supporting coconuts imho.

ETA: Because it’s not highly concentrated it did start to get lost in a bourbon custard I added it to. But I don’t think boosting it would do any damage. What do you think? What’s your experience in mixes?

2 Likes

That sounds really good @muth !!!

I haven’t mixed with it a ton, as coconuts are not my regular vape, but boosting it wouldn’t hurt.

2 Likes

@muth, I think you RE-triggered me …

1 Like

And here I thought I was being quiet. Glad I don’t see Caramel on your list because I bought it and it is very weak. At the suggested pct I can’t even smell or taste it. After experiencing their coconut I was baffled!

3 Likes

8 Likes