Did Dan Die? Dan is Alive šŸŽ‰

Danthony Bourdain?

6 Likes

Danica Patrick

9 Likes

Haha, looks a bit like Ozzy!

8 Likes

@anon44012888 That was great :checkered_flag: :smiley: . So good I forgive you for one of the many times you have offended me or made me feel uncomfortable :joy: :joy_cat:

9 Likes

Thank you @Fordf150_Angelo.

9 Likes

Dan is back on ELR as mrpipes and is selling some power homogenizers heā€™s had, maintained himself, but hasnā€™t used for a while, and heā€™s selling GCs again. He revived the old GameChanger1952 email after remembering, finding or resetting the Password and replied to a request I made after he left here and offered me some of that equipment. I have a small GC now that I purchased from someone who had both and weā€™re working for him to sell me a large GC. Hereā€™s the thread where he came backā€¦

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be as elated as I am to know heā€™s back, doing well enough to resume his work and selling equipment and GCs again.

6 Likes

8 Likes

:rofl: No, not Dan the Man! Dan who was GameChanger here selling his GC Homogenizers.

5 Likes

Just clearing it up, aside from Youtube, I donā€™t think Dan was really known for anything else but his Role in Blues Brothers.

3 Likes

Better

7 Likes

Welcome, gotta watch out for each other

7 Likes

we only found this our ourselves a few days ago, really sad to hear, I know he was struggling with his health but he just dropped off the map last year, he passed away on November 28th 2021.
I have a collection of his mods that I still maintain, he was a good guy.

13 Likes

I have his home address. Iā€™m going to send him a card or something. Hopefully he responds.

8 Likes

Dan is still alive and heā€™s back on ELR. You can PM him at mrpipes. He PMed me last night.

7 Likes

We were talking about another forum member, @Whiterose0818. He passed away in November, he made some beautiful mods and was a good guy, well liked around here.

13 Likes

Oh, OK. Thanks

6 Likes

@Dan_the_Man and myself are not the same. I keep looking for Dan to pop in with a Mark Twain-ismā€¦ā€œrumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.ā€ :joy:

12 Likes

The Walrus is Dan.
Numba 9 numba 9 numba 9.

5 Likes