Dovpo New Arrivals

Hello everyone, we will always be here.

Our company: established in 2006, is a professional company specializing in R&D, manufacturing, marketing and service of electronic cigarette. Since the foundation, Dovpo always devote to developing various electronic cigarettes for clients.

Our product: Topside Single 21700 Top Fill Squonker
Topside is a collaboration between the Vapor Chronicles and Dovpo. We are so proud to announce the Topside as world’s first top fill squonker. No more removing RDA’s and using refill bottles or removing bottles with leaking juice. Simply remove the lid and fill up 10ml. It’s really that simple.

More details please check our site: https://www.dovpoecig.com/

4 Likes

OK, so what is your point? I am sure we have all heard of Dovpo by now. Are you just introducing yourselves, are you new to the forum?

I don’t get it.

Yes it looks like they are new to the forum and have followed the vendor rules to get the vendor tag.

Welcome to elr. @Dovpoecig

2 Likes

Agreed, welcome to the forum. I wasn’t trying to be rude. Though, it looks like it came out that way. My apologies.

2 Likes

Oh come on. You totally were! I like that. You should come help me on the recipe side! lol :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok, I was. But I have to try and not jump to conclusions because I hate sticking my foot in my mouth.

I have thought about seeing if you need help in that area. So if you are serious and you really need a hand then DM me…

Yes, we’re new here. We want to let more people know about Dovpo. Very glad to hear that you have heard of dovpo.

2 Likes

Hello, we are having a new giveaway on our instagram page @dovpo_official

Best of luck to everyone !

Product Description:

• Dimensions - 88.5mm by 54mm by 42mm
  • Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
  • 10mL Silicone Squonk Bottle
  • Wattage Output Range: 5-200W
  • Voltage Output Range: 1.0-12V
  • Resistance Range: 0.08-3ohm
  • Temperature Control Functionality
  • Supports Ni200, Titanium, Stainless Steel Compatibility
  • BYPASS Mode
  • Stainless Steel, Zinc, & Aluminum Alloy Construction
  • Intuitive 0.96" OLED Display Screen
  • Circle Firing Button
  • Two Adjustment Buttons
  • Unique Top-Fill Method - Convenient Squonk Bottle Refill
  • Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Cover
  • MicroUSB Port - 5V/2A

Package Contents:

1. TOPSIDE DUAL Squonk Mod
  2. 2 X10mL Squonk Bottle
  3. Accessory Bag
  4. MicroUSB Cable
  5. Battery Usage Warning Card
  6. Instructional Manual
1 Like

Welcome to ELR @Dovpoecig.

Just so you know, not everybody uses Instagram. We do however have an area that allows vendors to do giveaways. https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/c/general/comps-and-giveaways

Incase you were wondering, we are a very tight-knit group, a family if you will. We are loyal to each other and anybody and or vendor that wants to be a part of the “Family”.

1 Like

Hi everyone, how are you?

Dovpo Topside Dual 200W Top Fill Squonk SE is coming! Topside Dual is the upgraded version of the innovative Dovpo Topside Squonk. Working with dual 18650 batteries and 0.96 inch OLED screen, this hard hitting device offers 200W of regulated power with Voltage Wattage/Bypass/Temp Control mode. And Topside Dual Squonker is still equipped with a 10ml large e-juice silicone bottle with easy top filling design, which can effectively prevent e-juice leaking.

Dvpo Topside dual SE - Double layer oxidized

If you want to know more details, please visit us and check it out >>>

Hello Dovpo Fans,

Dovpo Topside Special Edition and Topside Dual special edition is coming now, would you like to get Topside SE and Topside Dual SE for free? Enter the Dovpo Photo Contest now!

[FONT=“Verdana”][SIZE=“5”]Prize: Dovpo Topside SE + Dovpo Topside Dual SE[/SIZE][/FONT]

How to enter:

1.Take photo of our Dovpo products and share on social media.

2.Submit your post link at Dovpo site

https://www.dovpoecig.com/contest.html

Photos will be uploaded to Dovpo Global Community for final voting, photo that has many likes wins the contest.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/dovpoglobal/

Time: May 7th - May 14th, 2019 (GMT+8)

Winner will be selected that get “Dovpo Topside Dual SE+Dovpo Topside SE”. Good luck everyone!

Hello there, we’re glad to tell all of you, we released a new product - Topside dual Carbon with YIHI Chip.

TOPSIDE DUAL CARBON is the newest premium edition of the innovative Topside dual squonk mod. This device changing squonk mod has all of the innovation from the original DUAL battery TOPSIDE but now offers many premium improvements to the aesthetics and performance.
Partnering with YiHi for the chip adds a level of precision and performance that is unrivaled in the industry.

The new Carbon material is impermeable,highly resistant to scratching, very lightweight, smooth to the touch and absolutely beautiful looking.

Will available soon. Stay tuned!!! Dovpoeig - vape device>>>

1 Like

Nice when can we get one of these.

will release soon, please stay tuned.

Hello everyone, I’m back. We have not only Suqonker, but also affordable Mod - Nickel 230W Box Mod.

The Nickel 230W box mod the latest creation made with love by Dovpo. Multiple features for different vaping experience and taste. Vapers can easily adjust the settings according to their taste and enjoy the vaping experience with the Nickel.

Full Zinc body with PC material on both sides. Inside structure is plastic and have ventilation on side and bottom, so Nickel stays cool all the time while vaping.

It has wattage mode, Titanium, Nickel, Stainless Steel and TCR in Temperature Control Mode, apart from that it offers some more key features like you can choose normal, soft, hard and user preheat options on top of the variable features.

It has a lot of styles to choose the one that suits you best. Went to: Dovpoecig > > >

Dovpo Topside is single 21700 squonker, Topside dual is power by dual 18650 batteries, both of them are created by Brian from The Vape Chronicles and Dovpo.

Today, we’re gonna start by saying this: both of these squonkers are great. But there are difference in how they function. We’re going to go over each mod together and then do a wrap-up at the end.

Same point of Topside and Topside dual:

1.No more remove RDA’s - Top fill squonker
2.10ml squonk bottle, which should be more than enough to get you through an entire day of vaping.
3.All of them packs a silicone extra bottle
4.Material: Zinc Alloy, Aluminum Alloy, Stainless Steel
5.0.96’’ OLED Screen
6.They can all be used for USB charger charging

The difference of Topside Single and Topside dual:

1.Topside is powered by Single 18650/20700/21700 battery, Topside dual is dual 18650 batteries.
2.Topside has wattage mode & bypass mode(update to temperature control), Topside dual has wattage mode, bypass mode, temperature contol mode.
3.The fire button, up and down buttons can be locked on Topside dual. Topside only the up and down buttons can be locked.

In summary, if you want more power and extended battery life, you can choose Topside dual. If want to use it everyday, it’s simple and convenient, Topside, you’re deserved to have it.

More details, please check it on Dovpoecig>>>

Hello everyone, there is an exciting good news for you - Topside Dual Carbon Released.
And it’s also available at Dovpo Official Online Store, welcome to check it out.

The TOPSIDE DUAL CARBON is the newest premium edition of the innovative TOPSIDE DUAL Squonk mod that is created by design visionary Brian Herb from The Vapor Chronicles YouTube channel.
This game changing squonk mod has all of the innovation from the original DUAL battery TOPSIDE but now offers many premium improvements to the aesthetics and performance. Partnering with YiHi for the chip adds a level of precision and performance that is unrivaled in the industry. The new Carbon material is impermeable,highly resistant to scratching, very lightweight, smooth to the touch and absolutely beautiful looking.

Want to know more details, please watch the video,the premier of the Brian Herb TVC introduction of the Topside Dual Carbon: Youtube.

There is a new review: Topside dual carbon - Vaping Bogan
You can buy it from Dovpo store: www.store.dovpoecig.com
Check it on: Dovpoecig
Facebook: Dovpo Tech
Instagram: dovpo_official

Hello everyone, A new review by Mike Vapes on YOUTUBE, Please check it. Pure Sexiness - Carbon Topside Dual By TVC & Dovpo
Hope you enjoy in our Topside dual carbon.

Hello everyone, there is a new device to show you - D-Salt, the next generation of pod system.

The D-Salt Pod System by Dovpo is a tube shaped ergonomically designed Pod System that has a loose auto-draw airflow direct to lung style of vaping, with 2ml capacity of 0.5Ω mesh coil replace cable tank, and powered by 1500mAh of battery life.

The ergonomic feel of this device is suitable for your daily vaping needs, even you are on the go. Charging port of this device is a Micro USB port and charges 2A with LED light indicator.
It was made and designed to aid your daily nicotine intake even you are using a Free Base or Nicotine Salt type of liquids.

The D-Salt feels and vape natural yet satisfy you while bringing an new all-new vaping experience that fits in your pocket.

Welcome to check it: DovpoEcig >>>