Coffee (Flavorah)
Cookie Dough (Flavorah)
Crunch Cereal (Flavorah)
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah)
Oatmeal Raisin (Flavorah)
Vanilla Pudding (Flavorah)

would have been my picks

6 Likes

Thanks for the contest. Always much appreciated. This will let me get the new flavors and allow me to send on some to someone that’s just a couple hundred miles up the hill.

9 Likes

Happy I could have some fun with you guys… :wink:

10 Likes

Congrats to the winners! Thanks for the opportunity!

5 Likes

Congrats @Chrispdx !!!

:wink::star_struck::grinning:

5 Likes

Congrats, @Chrispdx! And, thanks, @anon84779643!

6 Likes

Congratulatuons @Chrispdx , and thank you @Flavorah and @anon84779643 !

5 Likes

I can’t seem to find my name/entry on your finisher list?

Please help. What # did I come in at?

Thanks

2 Likes

Congratulations @Chrispdx!
Thank you @Flavorah and @anon84779643 for the chance. =)

Sorry for the bum luck in the memory dept. @Fishaddict420 :cry: (I was guilty of forgetting as well, but being I came in 40th… Combined with the rules… I’m not exactly heart-broken for MY luck. :laughing: )

4 Likes

Congrats @Chrispdx :tada:
Sorry to @Fishaddict420 so close.
Thanks for the opportunity @anon84779643

I just needed the first 9 to be asleep during the draw :rofl: :laughing: :+1:

5 Likes

Congrats @Chrispdx, and thanks out to @anon84779643 for setting this up.

4 Likes

Well crap…oh well, thanks @anon84779643, I love flavorah flavors but I got caught up with something a wee bit more important yesterday and didn’t have signal where I was at…

9 Likes

Sorry for the ignorance , i know those are mushrooms but what kind … Im not a mushroom fan …

3 Likes

Congrats on such a delicious reward :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Morels, they are very special because they cannot be cultivated, and they only grow for a very short period of time. I have seen years where they pop up once and then it’s over, and the longest season I have seen in my lifetime was 3 weeks. Due to all these factors morels sell in open markets for anywhere from 30-90 dollars a pound, and over the last 3 days we have found close to 3 pounds:)

5 Likes

That’s a lot of mushrooms.

3 Likes

So, I have to ask… Do you have to “gorge yourself” into a short-lived mushroom coma bliss? Or can you freeze them (or otherwise store them, to spread the joy over a longer period)?

3 Likes

you can freeze them, but they don’t last very long and if your pre-freezer prep isn’t perfect then you might as well throw them away lol. The best way to preserve them is to dry them and then use them to flavor soups, broths, eggs in a quiche, etc.

But I usually just eat myself silly with them lol

5 Likes

Yeah, that would probably be me as well!

So… Should I loan you the food dehydrator? (you can pay me in shrooms - a perfectly valid currency IMO) lol

2 Likes

@Fishaddict420 … yeah a missed contest over shrooms is alright!! :stuck_out_tongue:
Next time! :partying_face:

3 Likes