Easter Contest via Flavorah!

My favorite would have to be Flavorah Cream. No question. There’s just something about it that works so well with everything I throw at it!
Ooo Rah good luck everyone!
Thanx @anon84779643!!

6 Likes

One of my firsts too, @TorturedZen that cream is sooo good…
par it with ice, smooth van and v bean… 1-3 drops in 30ml and instant best ice cream!! <3
If you added strawberries… I bet it could be a thong dropper :stuck_out_tongue:
(yeah had to go there!) :smiley:

5 Likes

Haha…I’m way ahead of you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Root beer … International shipping must pay. Withdraw entry.

5 Likes

Flv Grape - i was using 2 types of grape on regular flavors to get the exact same taste of flv grape. So it saves me time and money to use flv grape. And now my grape lemonade is all flv flavors🥰

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance Smoky :slight_smile: I am loving everything I’ve tried so far but the best has to be vanilla custard. Chocolate Deutsche & Boysenberry are a close second yummmmm!

4 Likes

Tis a shame… well worth the money… but you can probably order in your own country too… :blush:

3 Likes

I just draw all kinds of posters out…
good to see a lot of you all… some old timers… and first posters… gee… :slight_smile: <3

I wish everyone the best, good luck… and will be around again to take more names!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Personal favorites:
Apple Filling
Creme De Menthe
Frosting
Pound Cake
Pralines
Rich Cinnamon

Several more in the stash that I expect to be good/great, but I I still have testing to do…

5 Likes

white chocolate hands down… blueberry muffin close second

3 Likes

Thank you for holding these contests! My favorite is Maple Bar, but use Boysenberry the most. Also like Wild Melon a lot. And the Alpine strawberry is only one of two I can taste.

5 Likes

I’ve been really enjoying the wild melon! Very nice!

4 Likes

Ya gota try the new flavors, @Sprkslfly… those fruits… mmm… yeah!! <3
Testing does take up a lot of time… one or 2 months later too… and its like bingo!

that shortbread cookie I have… I just flipped it… added some banana and starch base… oh my… I can not wait to see how it is going to turn out… but to think of all the cookies and rices and… I just get me into trouble all the time… the database here… I will go easy… maybe! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Only have 1 flavorah flavour in my stash.
Pound cake.
Love to increase the numbers in my stash :wink: :+1:

4 Likes

I really like cream and rich cinnamon, and I have been playing with the cinnamon crunch recently but idk if it really fills a need for me yet. Thanks for the chance!

4 Likes

I like Boysenberry, and Cream is nice.

4 Likes

Mango
(Xtra bits go here)

3 Likes

Mango, vanilla pudding, sweet coconut

3 Likes

banana , strawberry , blackerry, raspberry , blueberry, marshmellow, watermelon are my flavors

3 Likes

Guanabana. I love that stuff!

3 Likes