Easter Contest via Flavorah!

My top Flavorah flavors fall into two categories:

Best in Class - Bourbon, Chocolate Deutsch, Cookie Dough, Cream, Rich Cinnamon, Sweet Coconut, Watermelon

Completely unique, unmatched anywhere else: Basil, Brie Cheese, Guanabana, Milk and Honey, Persimmon, Raisin Rum, Wild Melon

Thanks for the contest! I’m in Canada but only too happy to pay shipping if I win.

6 Likes

and you are very right, @ceeceeisme… good luck!! :smile:

3 Likes

My favourite is Flavorah Cupcake Batter

4 Likes

Funny the number of user accounts that have never posted or have been dormant for a long time have showed up here…:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I thought of that, but managed to hold my tongue. It’s possible that Smoky posted the info to the contest on her FaceBook page and is bringing new members to the forum. They may end up staying and possibly adding to this great forum.

6 Likes

I didn’t even know such fourums existed I thought it was recipes and Resources for recipes

4 Likes

I’m amazed that no one mentioned Red Burley!

My personal favorites!

4 Likes

@scifoc and @TheTinMan… there is a contest too, on my fb page… better head on over :stuck_out_tongue:
lol My @Flavorah brings all my peeps out!! :stuck_out_tongue: gotta love it!! and yes maybe they will have some fun, someone is going to get lucky… and maybe they will stay… I know after this contest, I will be taking some time off… so take advantage now… <3 I have a few things to do in the next couple months… but July is always my fav time for a good contest too :wink:

the other contest… :wink:

Happy Easter! and let’s all send love to the gang at Flavorah! <3

3 Likes

going to enter, @Anthony118 :smiley: eh nevermind… already have you on the list… :wink: doi!

2 Likes

Sorry you’ve lost me there :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

You are fine… no worries… I got lost too… :smile:

3 Likes

Peanutbutter may be my fav
Caramel is great by FLAVORAH aswell,
Im not clear as to where im supposed to post this for easter contest.and i dont use fb so i post here i guess!Flavorah has great flavors.All are good but those are my favs☝oh i REALLY want to try their velvet cake soon.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Vanilla Pudding
Marshmallow
Milk & Honey
and of course
MANGO!

Edit: How could I forget caramel…

4 Likes

Wild Melon
Sweet Coconut
Moscato
Cucumber
Frosting
Marshmallow
Red Velvet
Yakima Hops

Welcome to all the first time posters!

What took you so long? :grinning:

4 Likes

Alpine strawberry and vanilla custard

3 Likes

Grape strawberry vanilla pudding

3 Likes

Milk and honey is delish. Super excited to finally just get Alpine strawberry in!

3 Likes

It’s good, eh (that alpine!!) :smile:

2 Likes

Wild Melon or Banana or the Smoked Butterscotch or Red Burley or…

3 Likes

20 minuets. I hope everyone is watching. You will have 10 minuets to respond or i move on down the numbers till we reach a winner! Could it be you? :slight_smile:

4 Likes