Easy 3 flavor recipe for beginners?

Gremlin “Vanilla Overload” works pretty well for me to sub for DIY Holy Vanilla when I’m in a pinch. I have to use just a bit more, ex. for 1% Holy Vanilla I use 1.3% Vanilla Overload.

4 Likes

I love Fizz Mustards Mustard Milk…and like to experiment with all kinds of adaptations…Just recently started playing with Liquid Barn Vanilla Ice Cream…trying to find out steep time for that one…

3 Likes

LB’s VIC doesn’t need a lengthy steep I can SnV most recipes it contains, but at the 2-3 week mark is where the magic is mmhh so good ! Let me know whatcha think ! It has taken over all the other VBICs for me.

4 Likes

I like it a lot…At 2 weeks I got it blended in a Strawberry concoction/adaptation of Fizz Mustards’ Mustard Milk…Started thinking of a combination of the LB VIC with Flavorah Chocolate Deutsch and maybe some FA Marshmallow…in a similar proportioned recipe…I am at the point of figuring out the % of VIC to use, as it is somewhat different than the VBIC from TFA, FW and CAP…Of those 3, I prefer the TFA version, but it does take a while to steep, and this LB VIC is doing well at the 2 week mark, so if I don’t vape the entire 25ml inside a week, I will get a feel for it at 3 weeks… Amy, do you find that it has a lot of sweetening or does it require another ingredient to sweeten… That’s my concern for the Chocolate Deutsch idea, that I might need the Marshmallow to sweeten it up a bit, if the VB VIC doesn’t do it sufficiently.

1 Like

I find it’s balanced well in sweetness and if you were to use FLV Chocolate Deutsch I think it would thrive w/ some marshmallow to help tone down some of the coconut note that is in that chocolate flavor since to me that coconut comes off more stern that sweet.

2 Likes

I know you wanted a three flavour mix but this is a four flavour mix and my first recipe on here… check it out here

Let me know how you get on and if you like it or what you would change :+1:

2 Likes

Try mikes melon if you are in to fresh flavours.

Thanks! Vaping this right now and its tasty just as snv. Will probably be real nice in about 3-4 days.

7 Likes

Very easy and really nice

Simple Yumberry Custard

Ingredient %
Sweet Cream (TPA) 2
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 5
Yumberry (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.9

Flavor total: 7.9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
8 Likes

Also whipped up one that @VapeyMama posted but i cant find the post somehow. Of course i had to add something, always trying to custardize everything, lol. Delicious snv though, should be great in a week. Thanks!

Mccookie

Cream Whipped (FA) 1%
Lemon Sicily (FA) 1.5%
Metaphor (FA) 3%
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 3%

I added:
Custard (FA) 3%

7 Likes

Boysenberry Creme Brulee

Boysenberry (Flavorah) .5%
Boysenberry Preserves (Purilum) .75%
Creme Brulee (INAWERA) 3%
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 2%

5 Likes

I’ll have to try that, I bet it would be really good! Its also yummy with 2% tpa French Vanilla Deluxe.

4 Likes

Here is my tobacco recipes

and a 4 flavors tobacco recipe

2 Likes

4 weeks and it’s unbeatable

1 Like

I will also add that while a 3-4 week does do wonders for LB VIC, its one of the best creams for a snv! I have so many single flavor testers floating around that I eventually get bored with and when I do, I throw in around 3% LB VIC and its ready to rock as an ice cream version of whatever the single flavor is.

4 Likes

I’ll contribute.

Simple Peach Tea
Juicy Peach (CAP) 2%
Sweet Tea (TPA) 5%
Cotton Candy (10% EM/Ethyl Maltol) (TPA) .5%
Steep 1 week

S’mores

Chocolate Cream (INAWERA) 2%
Gram Cracker (CAP) 4%
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 4%
Super Sweet to taste (I recommend around .5%)
Steep 4 days to 1 week

Hawaiian Cookie
Brown Sugar (FW) 1%
Pina Colada (LA) 2%
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 5%
Steep 1 week

Milk and Cookies
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 5%
Dairy Milk (TPA) 5%
Sweet Cream (CAP) 3%
Super Sweet to taste (I recommend around .5%)
You can also add 1 to 2% other flavorings such as chocolate or vanilla to have a different cookie.
Steep 1 week

7 Likes

Will have to try that! :thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Yeah there’s some good stuff in this thread.

1 Like

There’s definitely some good stuff here, I have to agree.

AP, Sweetener, Super Sweet, Cotton Candy, Sour, MTS, Koolada, Saline, … those are flavor enhancers and don’t really count as a flavor? Or am I being too picky?

1 Like

There’s alot of good stuff here - too much goddammit.

Now, where’s the link to my shopping cart… :fearful:

1 Like