Easy 3 flavor recipe for beginners?

Boysenberry Creme Brulee

Boysenberry (Flavorah) .5%
Boysenberry Preserves (Purilum) .75%
Creme Brulee (INAWERA) 3%
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 2%

5 Likes

Iā€™ll have to try that, I bet it would be really good! Its also yummy with 2% tpa French Vanilla Deluxe.

4 Likes

Here is my tobacco recipes

and a 4 flavors tobacco recipe

2 Likes

4 weeks and itā€™s unbeatable

1 Like

I will also add that while a 3-4 week does do wonders for LB VIC, its one of the best creams for a snv! I have so many single flavor testers floating around that I eventually get bored with and when I do, I throw in around 3% LB VIC and its ready to rock as an ice cream version of whatever the single flavor is.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll contribute.

Simple Peach Tea
Juicy Peach (CAP) 2%
Sweet Tea (TPA) 5%
Cotton Candy (10% EM/Ethyl Maltol) (TPA) .5%
Steep 1 week

Sā€™mores

Chocolate Cream (INAWERA) 2%
Gram Cracker (CAP) 4%
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 4%
Super Sweet to taste (I recommend around .5%)
Steep 4 days to 1 week

Hawaiian Cookie
Brown Sugar (FW) 1%
Pina Colada (LA) 2%
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 5%
Steep 1 week

Milk and Cookies
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 5%
Dairy Milk (TPA) 5%
Sweet Cream (CAP) 3%
Super Sweet to taste (I recommend around .5%)
You can also add 1 to 2% other flavorings such as chocolate or vanilla to have a different cookie.
Steep 1 week

7 Likes

Will have to try that! :thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Yeah thereā€™s some good stuff in this thread.

1 Like

Thereā€™s definitely some good stuff here, I have to agree.

AP, Sweetener, Super Sweet, Cotton Candy, Sour, MTS, Koolada, Saline, ā€¦ those are flavor enhancers and donā€™t really count as a flavor? Or am I being too picky?

1 Like

Thereā€™s alot of good stuff here - too much goddammit.

Now, whereā€™s the link to my shopping cartā€¦ :fearful:

1 Like

This oneā€™s better (not by me!):

Smores v2

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 3.00
Chocolate (FA) 2.00
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 1.50
Cream Fresh (FA) 2.00
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 2.00
Marshmallow (FA) 1.50
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 1.00

Flavor total: 13%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

Appreciate that!

I did make @RobQā€™s above on the 14th, and itā€™s nice! I made two 30ml bottles, because I need one to sample as it goes (one week, two weeks, etc), and one for the month mark (just because).

On the one youā€™ve recommended, Iā€™ll have to sub the FA chocolate (Ina choc. Cream, as the cream should add to the marshmallow factor), as well as the TFA VBIC (Sadly, Iā€™m a pepper person). But other than that, should be good to go!

I have to admit, Iā€™m a little perplexed by the level of Biscuit thoughā€¦ I can easily see where the FA cookie might help though! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing!

Ooooh That looks good. Ill have to whip that up. Thanks for posting.

2 Likes

Yup, I went and ordered FA Chocolate just so I could mix this, but substituted Marshmallow FA with TPA - same amounts and it came out alright. Mixed up 30ml two times so far, second time was yesterday, and Iā€™ve already gone through about 20mls.

The bakery is strong at first and a subtle chocolate on the exhale. Itā€™s nice, but I can never keep it long enough to give it a good steep. Good news (bad?) is Iā€™m almost out of Biscuitā€¦ Hahaha. :sweat_smile:

Have fun with it.

1 Like

Glad to hear you like it. Iā€™ld be interested to hear your opinions after the long steep. Whenever I mix it itā€™s usually gone by the 14th day.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Demā€™s fightinā€™ words.

Just kidding. No one wants to see me curled up in a ball. Mine was designed to be simple. And I intentionally simplified it further to meet the three ingredient requirement. The recipe you provided looks good though and I might try it out when I get the chanceā€¦But the amount of biscuit seems high.

1 Like

Iā€™ve put that waaaaaay down on my list of things to try, due to the fact that so many say they get ā€œtootsie rollā€ from it (which I neither want nor need lol). would be interested to hear your thoughts on it and if youā€™ve SF tested it!

Oooh Haylll Noo ! Iā€™ll leave the juice creation to the experts. My taste buds and sense of smell have been messed up ever since a skiing accident, so I just mix everyone elseā€™s juices.
Iā€™m well into the ā€œI like chocolateā€ phase of DIY, slowly moving into citrus and fruity flavors other than strawberry.

Tootsie rollā€¦ might explain why I like this recipe.

@RobQ - Sorry man! I was just enjoying the other recipe so much, I should have said ā€œI like this one a lotā€, so to be fair, I mixed up 30 mls of your 3 flavor recipe today, and Iā€™ll mix up your V1 and V2(no chocolate?!?) tomorrow, and Iā€™ll let you know what I think after a good steep. Thanks for posting your recipes !

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BeginnersDIYEliquid/

3 Likes

Iā€™ve made 500 mls of this so far. I find it vape worthy right out of the gate. Making a 120 ml bottle and finishing it around week 3, it kept improving by the week. These percentages are perfect for me. Maybe I need to find a more convenient way to mix because I like these easy 3 flavor recipes too much. Thank you, Ken, for sharing a great recipe for us newbs. Btw, if you have any tips on mixing more complex recipes with efficiency Iā€™d really appreciate it.

3 Likes

Glad you enjoy! I need to mix up a batch too, its been a long time.

This really just comes with experience, knowledge of the flavorings you want to use. Single flavor testing helps a LOT in mixing more complex recipes, IMO it is the most helpful thing a person can do. Once you know how each flavor tastes it is pretty easy to throw together a tasty, complex mix. Hope that helps, @muth! Holler if you ever have any questions, i am always happy to help. :slight_smile:

5 Likes