EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

Baker’sFlavors:

1 manufacture, 2 places:
Russia
China

Normally has one distrib, think 2 max for each country participating. They have gotten strict in recent years.

Like @ecigexpress stated… it’s not bf… :wink:

FE has a alcohol/pg carrier, they do not have a vg base.

4 Likes

FlashSale_nic-xmas

On behalf of our staff, I would like to wish our ELR flavor Family a Merry Christmas and Happiest of Holidays! May your holiday be filled with flavor, family and friendship :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Right back atcha! Be warm, happy and safe

3 Likes

fa30december28th

Good Morning!
This weekend save 30% on FlavourArt when you use the code: FLAVOURART30
Have an excellent holiday weekend!

5 Likes

newyearsale30

HAPPY NEW YEAR ELR FAMILY!
Now through New Year’s Day save 30% on ALL FLAVORS and ONE SHOTS (Capella Excluded)
use the code NEWYEARSALE30 to get your savings on favorites like FE , Jungle Flavors and more !
Other than that Happy Mixing and Please have a SAFE and Excellent New Year’s Celebration!

10 Likes

Thanks a lot for sharing @ecigexpress.

5 Likes

Thanks for the coupon. I only ordered one item though. Even after the discount of 30% the pricing wasn’t competitive in comparison. The small bottle game is rough but some of the flavors in the 30ml range were 1-2 dollars more.

The website was much improved which was very nice to work with. So congrats on that.

1 Like

Shucks. I waffled for an hour before placing an order at 11:45 PM yesterday. On the very bright side, that order has already shipped. Your order turnaround times are astounding!

3 Likes

Silly question…
(and I’m not complaining)

Why is it that the majority of the time Capella is excluded from sales?

3 Likes

Im gonna guess they buy the 13ml bottlea and 4oz direct from capella and dont rebottle making their margins slim … Just my guess though

Note : I really shldnt answer questions for other people lol btw HAPPY NEW YEAR

4 Likes

To you as well my friend!

3 Likes

Soon @Sprkslfly! Capella will be eligible as well:) Happy New Year Everyone !

4 Likes

What happened to the flavor hunter page ?? Youbguys had some 30ml Amber pet bottles with red cap I use to buy

1 Like

Its still there @fidalgo_vapes! If you don’t see the amber bottles, I’ll ask if there are any left and get back to you.

3 Likes

I was looking for flavor hunter aonmaybe that why I missed it … Ill take a look

1 Like

Looks like they arent available , if you guys happen to have some left let me know ty

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes~~~
The bottles you requested are good to go in the On Sale section with a few more goodies as well sir!

4 Likes

You guyss are great ty will order later 2nite

3 Likes

fw20_jan2019

Happy Friday Flavor Family! this weekend’s sale is on Flavor West!
Save 20% when you use the code 20FLAVORWEST

Also, we have some new items in this week with more on the way !

Sweet Strawberry by Flavors Express -
New Year New Strawberry! Sweet Strawberry by Flavors Express is a ripe, sweet strawberry flavor that works well in beverage, dessert, fruit and candy e liquid recipes.

Kiwi Strawberry Lemonade by Express DIY
Kiwi Strawberry Lemonade is an amazing blend of kiwi and strawberry flavor paired with subtle notes of citrus and sour.

Check out our latest recipe: Donut Holes! It’s great by itself and still has room for any fruit or sweet flavor (e.g Chocolate, Caramel, etc.)

Have a great weekend everyone!

7 Likes

Thanks a lot @ecigexpress and thanks for the recipe share !!!

5 Likes