EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

So, break out the crayons! :wink:

1 Like

Hehe, crayons would be the extent of it too.

1 Like

Iā€™ll help! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes
2 Likes

I need Vanilla MF and the bottles were holding me back was hoping theyā€™d change them so happy !!

3 Likes

Looks like we need to order that!

2 Likes

if your talking about the Cornish Cream Tea it is very popular in the UK Iā€™d love to see it offered here at ECX !

I love EcigExpress! I just got vapemail today with a bunch of flavors I didnā€™t have and have not tried yet (and some I never heard of). Canā€™t wait to experiment this weekend.

FA Catalan Cream
FA Vanilla Tahiti
FA Fuji Apple
FA Aurora
Horchata (Capella)
And Biscuit by Inawera (Always out of stock!)

Will be searching for recipesā€¦ hint, hint

2 Likes

We will be looking into that next week:)

I donā€™t have the recpie handy, but biscuit INW and joy FA (low percent) is totally killer. I think it was an @Amy2 recipie

If shisha strawberry was in stock I would so be totally happy and could keep ecx as my only flavor supplier.

Quick Announcement: Nonnaā€™s Cake is now available up to 500mlā€™s at ecigexpress.com !!

Nonnaā€™s Cake

6 Likes

Omg. Yay!!!

Huzzah, order placed! Good time to fill some gaps in my FA stash, too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great service

1 Like

You know I bought some Nonnaā€™s cake !!! Thanks ECX :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait for my nonna to come in as well as a ton of other flavors. Omg. I went way over board.

2 Likes

LOL! Weā€™ve been messing around with it all weekā€¦ its a great supplementary flavor!

Now I am just envious. But itā€™s ok, I should r curve my delivery here at the airport tomorrow.

You should post your best recipie /trial here.

Make sure to post your creations! Curious to see what everyone comes up with.

Iā€™m vaping on 3% FA Nonnaā€™s Cake along with 3% TFA Ripe Strawberry, 3% CAP Sweet Strawberry, and .5% MF/LF Strawberry.

Freaking delicious.

3 Likes