EcigExpress: Flavor news, sales and more!

You just want me to buy Cap funnel cake, Jungle biscuit, and some “unknown” custard! :wink:

I see through your plan you evil genius you! :laughing: :wink: (And yes, that was a subtle hint at the need to update your flavor stash with the correct custard. :wink: grins)

Definitely a recipe I’ll have to try though!!!
Thank you for sharing!

Edit: odd… When I adapted it, the custard showed up properly as FA (along with the rest of the proper naming scheme). So unless you just happened to be active at the same time or updated it after sharing maybe… Seems like there might be something I need to look into.

6 Likes

Lol,no in the comments of the recipe some were wondering which custard and we realized we forgot to list that the custard was FA . we corrected that … (although Inawera custard is a pretty good alternative for this particular mix.)

6 Likes

Howdy Mixers! This weekend’s sale is on the The Flavor Apprentice!

tfa20jan11th_2019

In addition, we recently picked up Mango Guava by Flavor West, and released a new one shot from
Express DIY : The Wrangler!

Wayne from DIYORDIE has a excellent new one shot/flavor enhancer called Milkboi that is designed to add a solid dairy foundation to any fruit or cereal recipe.

Last but not least be sure to check out our latest take on Blue Raspberry with our weekly recipe!

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 Likes

Good Morning! Today we are having a flash sale on our nicotine bases. Save 30% when you use the code: NICOTINE30

nic30jan16th

Have a great day and Happy Mixing!

4 Likes

fa30jan182019

Howdy Everyone and Happy Friday:) This weekend we are having a sale on FlavourArt!
Save 30% when you use the code FLAVOURART30
In addition we have a new amazing flavor from Jungle Brand: Shisha Strawberry Kiwi!

Have a great weekend and as always Happy Mixing! :hugs:

6 Likes

I have so many JF on my to buy list. , but I have to test some other flaves b4 I pile on more …

4 Likes

Hey there ecigexpress! Just wondering if you have flash sales on flavorah? Thanks!

2 Likes

We got some pretty amazing flavors coming down the pipeline from that line. Just tested samples for about five new flavors that are just amazing.

3 Likes

Hi @scifoc, we currently do not, but I will take this feedback to the team and see if we can make that happen:)

1 Like

Thank you! Would love to check them out. Decided too late for the new year sale and just waiting for another sale to order some. Thanks!

2 Likes

fejun25jan

Howdy Everyone!
This weekend’s sale is on both

Jungle Flavors AND Flavors Express!

Save 25% when you use the code JUNGLEXPRESS25

In addition, be sure to check out some of our newest offerings!

Flavors:

Sweet Strawberry by Flavors express

Shisha Strawberry Kiwi from Jungle Flavors

One Shots:

Cranberry Cooler from Express DIY

Donut Holes from Express DIY

Last but not least, check out our take on blueberry waffles with our weekly recipe:)
Have a great weekend!!

2 Likes

Howdy Mix Family:) Hope you are staying warm wherever you are at lol.
Today we are having a Flash Sale on FlavourArt!
Save 30% when you use the code: FLAVOURART30
Happy Mixing Folks!
jan30fa30

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @ecigexpress !!!

1 Like

fw20feb1

TGIF Mix family! We hope everyone is staying warm in the midst of the cold weather:)
This weekend’s sale is on Flavor West!
Save 20% when you use the code: 20FLAVORWEST
Also be sure to check out our Featured Items section to see our latest flavors, one shots and additives.
Happy Mixing! (stay warm!)

4 Likes

nic30feb6

Happy Hump Day Vape Family!
Today we are having a flash sale on Nicotine Bases
of all strengths and sizes!
Save 30% when using the code: NICOTINE30
Happy Mixing! (Also stay warm out there!)

4 Likes

fa30feb8th

Howdy Mix family! Happy Friday and we hope you are staying warm!
This weekend save 30% on FlavourArt when you use the code: FLAVOURART30

We also have a delicious new beverage one shot available: Pink Limeade
Last but not least, be sure to check out our FEATURED ITEMS section for our latest flavors , one shots and mixing supplies.

If you like dessert type vapes have a gander at our weekly recipe: Coconut Cheesecake !
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2913660/Coconut%20Cheesecake

Happy Mixing and have an excellent (and warm) weekend!

4 Likes

Wishing for a Flavorah flash sale…:grinning:

4 Likes

presidentsday20

Howdy and Happy President’s Day Weekend!
This weekend, save 20% STOREWIDE with the exclusion of Capella when you use the code: PRESIDENTIAL20

Have a great weekend and Happy Mixing!

5 Likes

flavorhunter25

Howdy Mix Family! Just wanted to stop in a say we’ve added some new items worth checking out to our ON SALE section. Hope you’re having a great week!

3 Likes

feb22-30eliquid
Howdy Mix Family and TGIF!

This weekend we are having a sale on our Premium Pre-mixed E-liquid!

Save 30% when you use the code: ELIQUID30

In addition we have two new AMAZING offerings in our One Shot Category

Frozen Blue Raspberry

Blue Raspberry

Last but not least, be sure to check out our Featured Items section for our latest Flavors, One Shots, Mixing Supplies and more!

Have a great weekend and as always… #HAPPYMIXING!