ECX Giveaway - Two $25 Giftcards (Ended)

Howdy Mixers, It’s tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime for another giveaway~
(USA ONLY)

Prize:
Two randomized winners will receive $25 gift cards good for the purchase of any product we offer on our website.

Question:
List your favorite RBA/RDA/TANK setup for testing recipes and flavors below.

Limit: one entry per username.

Winners will be chosen next Tuesday, August 22nd via list randomizer.

Have a great week, and as usual Vapesafe and MixWell!

3 Likes

Velocity V2 for testing

1 Like

Currently the Kylin in single coil mode and I use it like a dripper. Just drip a little of the juice I’m testing down through the drip tip and right onto the coil. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes
4 Likes

I am rather partial to this Old Steam Crave Aromamizer

4 Likes

All flavor testing is done in the Wasp Nano for me. The flavor is excellent and it’s easy to rewick between flavors. The Ultum cap keeps it cool when testing multiple flavors back to back.

Wasp

4 Likes

I only own one tank, so I have to go with the TFV8.RBA deck.

2 Likes

I use my normal setup. Goon 24mm with a dual coil round wire 24g ss316L. Ohm aroun 0.20-0.22

5 Likes

Nobunaga Mini RDA is my favorite for testing new flavors.

2 Likes

I still use my old-as-dirt Paradigm Magma RDA for batch testing. I have no idea why, but no other atomizer that I’ve tried (and I’ve tried a shitload) gives me flavor like this bad boy!

2 Likes

I use a Nalu RDA, for the simple reason that the airflow is more like an RTA-It’s bottom-fed airflow. I’m an RTA guy all the way, otherwise. Thanks for the opportunity!

2 Likes

I use a goon for flavor testing. Rta for daily usage. Thanx for the opportunity

2 Likes

Derringer V3 22mm RDA w/ dual 26/36 SS Claptons :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My curent fave is the cleito tank. I do have a tsnami rda but since i suck at making coils i ususlly stick to my subohm tanks.

2 Likes

I’ve been using the ‘Jam’ for testing/adjusting since I started DIY.
It’s the only RDA I own, not really my thing…

3 Likes

I really havent figured out how to use one properly. I just cant get the coils to work right.

2 Likes

Goon 528 with dual coil. 24g ss316L round wire.

3 Likes

Avocado with a clapton Wire currently but will soon have an admit 25.

2 Likes

Digiflavor Siren 25

3 Likes

does this work? stove top coils with a piece of cotton in between, put my flavor on… vape, change cotton, try a new flavor.
Using the Anubis (thanks to a couple of vape “brothers” ) on the Mad Hatter V2 (I love the logo)

5 Likes