EFun.Top Warranty Policy and BS

I need verification that I am reading this warrant policy correctly…

Here is there reply after weeks of delays…

I notified well within 7 days the device doesn’t work and requested a refund. Am I missing something here. Smok doesn’t reply to emails for support. I guess I will escalate my claim with PayPal.

1 Like

I would say go through to paypal for your refund. You’ve jumped through all their hoops, ticked all the boxes and informed them within the 7days. For them to say “smok will deal with it” is just fobbing you off.
That’s some customer service they’ve got there, definitely will not be buying from them that’s for sure.
Good luck with them mate. :+1:

2 Likes

PayPal give them until Nov 11 to respond to the dispute. I’m not waiting any further. I will escalate today. I feel I have done all I can do with EFun.

HERE HERE! Lets know how you get on mate. :+1:

1 Like

I think Cloyce had issues with a refund from them as well, didn’t he? They’re getting crossed off my list for sure. That sucks, PV. So sorry. :frowning:

3 Likes

I truly think that when we as consumers are parting with our hard earned money to buy from vendors, the least they can do is provide a good customer service.
However this only get’s tested when theres a fault with your purchase, so why not start naming and shaming those with bad customer service?
When it starts to affect their sales then mabey they will sit up and take notice. After all said and done vaping is taking over ,and is only going to get bigger. There’s more ppl stoping smoking and using e cig’s then moving on to vaping, so you either play the game or your left out.

2 Likes

Thanks @JoJo and @Pattie, I just want to inform the community so they can choose wisely. The have great deals all the time, and they ship quickly from the US warehouse. It just suck that they won’t stand behind their refund policy.

2 Likes

I feel for you mate. There’s nothing worse or more frustrating!

2 Likes

The last reply from them is on a new ticket. They are trying to leave out my prior communications, but I have copies of all my contact and I will turn them in with my PayPal claim.

2 Likes

Good luck Pro_Vapes.
I gave up on them, they wont respond to any of my email at all. I decided to use my 100w Istick and put up with the rattle slide thingy, what ever it is.

Personally it does not matter if I buy a $2.00 item or a $200.00 item, I want good service before and after the purchase and if I don’t get good service I will buy from someone who will give me good service.

Efuntop ain’t the one.

1 Like

They want a video bro. Did you send them a video? :slight_smile: I can only imagine the one you would send, but gawldammitalltofuck that is just horse crap man. Too bad they’re not in the Carolinas. Hell I wouldn’t mind driving to your part of the Volunteer just to walk in with you. Somebody needs a firm talking to.

1 Like

I sent the video week ago. They are acknowledging it is broken when they say Smok can handle it. They also split and screwed up the ticket, but I have their responses.

Wait you mean you actually got your product? I’ve been waiting five weeks lol

2 Likes

Good post. Nice to know.

1 Like

I finally got my refund. Yesterday I escalated my claim for PayPal to intercede… Efun.top settled with no more delays. I guess you have stay on top of Efun to get your money, but they payed up. It’s sad I had to take it this far.

1 Like

finally… I’m gonna be going through the same w GB i bet

1 Like

They wrote to you here :smile:

2 Likes

I’m having some issues with GB right now (@Zarya) . Their system stripped an important part of my address, which lead to my post office returning the shipments - they should have gotten them by now, but they insist I write to them if I don’t get it after november 17th?! :stuck_out_tongue: And I just want them to send it to the correct address - no refund…

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that. I also got a email from PayPal about the refund.

I’m thinking of applying my refund to a Cloudmaker DNA Mod. I don’t know if they shipped any mods yet. They have been on preorder for a very long time.

2 Likes

Oooh :smiley: Yes, they’re slow coming out of the gates… But now that devices are being released, maybe they’ll start sending out theirs as well? I can’t wait to get my Reuleaux!

2 Likes