EFun.Top Warranty Policy and BS

But if they waited a couple more weeks it would be perfect timing for getting them out for Christmas. I’m just saying…pm me for my mailing address :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats on getting your money back mate.
A lesson learned :+1:

2 Likes

I got an apology email from Efun.top. I really don’t know what to think. I wonder if it’s sincere. They blew me off until I escalated my claim.

andy@efun.top andy@efun.top
Attachments1:57 AM (18 hours ago)

to me
Hello ,
This is Andy from Efun.top .
As I saw all your voice in the forum , and after checking all , I think it is our delay customer service disappointed you , sorry for that .
And we refund you now , please check your paypal account .
Sorry again for my loose in work , I should do a deeply investigate before answer your question.
Sorry for those trouble we brought to you , we will improve the service in the future .
Have a great day !
Andy

1 Like

Seems sincere enough to me…

GB is blowing me off right now. They insist I should check for my shipments with my postal office on november 17th, even though I told them that I talked to my postal office and that the postal office returned both shipments in the middle of October. They also insist that I didn’t buy tracking, despite haven gotten two working tracking numbers (not that there is ANY useful info on those)…

2 Likes

Did they have a Paypal option? It’s the only thing that saved me. Lesson learned.

2 Likes

I only use PayPal :smile:

3 Likes

Sincere or not, it sucks that you only received that response AFTER your paypal claim. Good customer service is not letting a problem get to that point. But…at least you got your refund.

3 Likes

gb asked me to retract my PayPal dispute and closed my existing tickets!!!

1 Like

What?! Without resolving?!

1 Like

they told me they couldn’t ship it and cancelled the order and ordered GB points… I replied and said I wanted a PayPal refund 2 days later the shipped the order after I ordered through another vendor… It was clear that they cancelled the order… I don’t want them now…

1 Like

Looks like Efun and Gearbest are off my list of places I’ll order from. Low prices doesn’t mean much if you don’t get what you ordered or customer service sucks. Sorry you guys are having to go through this. :frowning:

4 Likes

I read their refund policy and it’s really effed up. I thought EFun was bad but Gearbest never offer a full refund. We need to check these policies before we order.

The product is not faulty, can I return it ?
We will either offer a partial refund if you keep the item or ask you to return the product back to us for a partial refund or exchange.
Shipping fees will be covered by you for shipping both ways.
Please contact us within 30 days after you received the product.

1 Like

I’m hoping PayPal will follow through… it’s clearly cancelled by them …I’m just glad I got screen shots of all the info cause GB is closing the tickets on their own…

1 Like

How long has Efun been in business? I’ve only ordered from them once and everything went smoothly. The reason I ask is sometimes businesses struggle at first to get good at being a retailer. Surely they know that lousy service after the sale will result in negative consequences and will hurt them for having repeat customers. I do think it’s good to consider the language barrier in these situations - especially with a fledgling company still learning their way around customer service and the high expectations we Americans have. Please don’t beat me up for my words, I’m only saying this one thing and not trying to diminish anyone’s negative experience. And that one thing is it may be possible they were overwhelmed with a huge bunch of dissatisfied customers over the xCube II. Stands to reason, yes? And maybe it was so big they were unprepared for the huge post-sale backlash that would ensue. Yeah I know, it’s no excuse and I completely agree. I’m just thinking that perhaps this has taught them something and they will improve and be a better company for it. If so I wish them well and will buy from them again myself to show my sincerity. And if they are indeed sincere themselves, then I think it a good thing if some people with positive experiences will show up and share that as well. For example I bought the eVic VT Mini and the Goblin Mini from them. Authentication checked out and the price was excellent. Shipping was what you would expect from China and packaging more than sufficient to protect while in transit. But if this is their MO - well time will send them the way of countless failed businesses.

2 Likes

Hi Daath,
Sorry too late to saw your quote, if you don’t mind,could you PM me with your order#.
I will check it .
And correct your address.
Thank you for your order.
Zarya

3 Likes

Hi Pro_Vape,
If you want any more , you could feel free to PM me.
I will try my best to give you the newest info.
Thanks.
Zarya

3 Likes