Ejuice tastes like cardboard

3mg nicotine
The one I bought from store is jacked up from vital
And the one I mixed is called mustard milk and contains vanilla ice bean tfa and strawberry tfa

3 Likes

What percentages did you use?

6 Likes

Ah, just saw your edit of what equipment you use, I know lots of pods don’t burn lots of liquids that you would usually put in a normal vape too.

The pen is better for that you can prep their coils easier. A small burn at that beginning can ruin your coil right off the bat.

7 Likes

6 % strawberry and 8% vanilla ice bean

I did the exact same recipe found and so many loved it.
And even the ejuice I bought from store and was already using turned out the same

3 Likes

A quick Google will show at least some users having the same issue (if it’s burning out the coils) and tasting burnt. I would prime it well and let it sit for a bit before hitting with a new coil.

8 Likes

Welcone to ELR Forum!

If you’ve checked that your coils were installed and primed properly, you could be experiencing the dreaded “Vapor’s Tongue!”

4 Likes

I always make sure to prime my coils and wait at least 15 minutes before starting to vape.

5 Likes

And I dont know anything about vapor tongue or what it means.
But what should I do to fix it if it is that ?

3 Likes

I gave you a link to help. You can also type that term into the search field at the top of the page and find lots of other advice and explanations.

4 Likes

I wish i could tell you, but i haven’t had the experience myself. Just thinking that since it happened with your own mixed liquid and store-bought, it could be the answer.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot.
I really appreciate it

4 Likes
5 Likes

This is a fun one!

6 Likes

Cool , will try it for sure

3 Likes

Here’s one more, even though we have no idea if you are actually experiencing the phenomenon :wink:
https://vaping360.com/vaping-101/vapers-tongue/

5 Likes

I have to try something, even I dont think I have that issue after reading about it.
I love coffee and coffee beans would be like a treat for me

4 Likes

That article actually advised not to use coffee beans! Worth a shot, though.

Btw, what flavors are the store-bought juices you can’t taste? More Strawberries?

3 Likes

One of them is mixed berries( I assume it has strawberry) the other one is jacked up which based on the seller has cactus.

3 Likes

Jacked up sold by Vital is a very nice juice

3 Likes

I can’t imagine your getting the VIC out of a pod … Mesh or not … Usually creams don’t come out in pod devices… When I make pod recipes I omit the cream and if I want any kind of separation in the flavors I use two flavors that are completely different like a lemon and a strong raspberry etc

4 Likes