ELR Mixing Contest II (LIVE)

FLV imo has a great selection of flavors…I personally think people use them too high.

All flavorah…

8 Likes

:person_raising_hand:that would be me in the other thread for the first mixing comp I mentioned if the judges decided to use one flavor house that M&H would get a lot of use.

6 Likes

Damn that really limits me to zero additives. I dont wanna go buy any flv addidtives cuz ill end up never using them again.

6 Likes

Ha , i remember this comment you scared me and i thought yiu caught on to the hints Rocky and I were purting out there

5 Likes

Maybe because Rocky is always talking about M&H.

4 Likes

No …it was prior to that…I gotta look around. :laughing:

EDIT: @McDuckie OK I found it in NEW NomNomz Super Concentrates (Super Charged) Reviewed by SessionDrummer – Testing Now!
It was discussed 2/2 after 6pm. Looks like @Rocky02852 and @fidalgo_vapes agreed it was a good idea about using flavor house contests like NOMZ Super Charged.
I’ll have to keep looking for whoever mentioned it was NOT a good idea. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

I hear ya …I think last contest we each bought at least 10 flavors we will never use again…FLV cotton candy is great and using it higher gives the recipe a caramel sticky feel like a clear caramel …Its a great flavor

6 Likes

It cool . I just been spending too much lately so im not trying to buy more flavs expecially expensive flv that ill never use again. Ill try to make something with what i have. No sweetener or em gonna be even harder

7 Likes

Hi I just want to find out if the 5% total flavoring inclues Sweetness / Ice / etc?

8 Likes

Tops is 5 pct …Those have to make the 5pct total…And dont include the 5 flavor minimum…We didnt want people to use 2 flavors and add Ice , Sweetness to make the total…Welcome to the forum…

8 Likes

You have Sweet Coconut , Cookie , Crispy donut , frosting and popcorn …All of these flavors can be used to help the recipe like an additive…Frosting is a great Sweetener at .75pct to 1pct especially in desserts

9 Likes

Yes I believe the total of the recipe cannot exceed 5% but you have to use a min of five non additive flavors. So I’m thinking that if you need say .25 sweetness or ice then the rest of the recipe has to total 4.75%.

6 Likes

I guess what i could do is test it with suoersweet if i need then just add flv sweetener to the recioe instead

7 Likes

I feel like I need to check the flavorah recipe books to make sure I don’t rehash a recipe idea that has already been done. (Smoky Blue).

5 Likes

There ya go brother… I was hoping someine would post that…

5 Likes

Ya , we love the idea of just 1 flavor House easy peasy for us lol…

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes what does that mean ^^^^ ??

Too bad our no longer resident FLV expert Smoky wasn’t around for this one.

6 Likes

Using the calculators functions , filling in steep time section , taking advantage of adding pics , notes, proper naming of flavors , etc etc this is a small part of the rules … @Rocky02852 or @Ken_O_Where can add anythjng i may be missing

One rhing that is beneficial is to add what kind of tank , rda etc you guys use…If someone tests with a dual coil at 100watts and we test with a single coil at 30watts the recipe is going to vape different …So if you guys add what your using ill use something similar or same if i have it

7 Likes

Any questions we will get back asap. Im trying my best to help but if i disappear i will make sure everything is answered

6 Likes

WOW, I got lucky and found Sweetness while rooting around in my purge box.
If I want the same potency as my SS at 1%…is Sweetness the same %, or maybe not? Thx!

7 Likes