ELR Mixing Contest II (LIVE)

My dear ty and i will do anything to help thst isnt crossing a line while being a judge…

8 Likes

Thanks Fiddy :hugs:
It’s OK. I feel like Iron Chef :muscle: :woman_cook: & today’s secret ingredient is Flavorah! :fried_egg:

10 Likes

Btw i just looked at your stash and you will be fine…Great flavors , maybe add 1 or 2 flavors to thst stash and i see a few recipes…

7 Likes

Yeppers…I’ll be messing with them. Thx! :+1:t3:

7 Likes

@jbitts I couldnt see your stash…I was curious

7 Likes

I only have 8 flavorah but came up with 2 pretty decent recipes, they really need a dash of sweetener, sucks I have no flavorah sweetness, I’m team cap super sweet all day. So we can only use flavorah sweetness after the 5% flavoring total correct??

7 Likes

yeah my stash is a mess and not accurate, need to go over it one day

7 Likes

Not after the 5pct…Total pct has to be 5 max , the flavors have to be 5 not including additives…so use 5 flavors then add the additives but you still have to be at 5pct max…

6 Likes

okay so only flavorah sweetness would be permitted then, gotcha

6 Likes

This time its all FLV , We thought about allowing AP in but FLV doesnt have it and if we did that we couldnt say All FLV

6 Likes

Maybe a unpopular opinion but other then a few flv flavors most iv tried are just mediocre and never work right in recipes. I know they have.a lot if good fruits but i dont really do many fruit recipes. I think the only 2 i use a lot is crispy donut and milk n honey

6 Likes

So the additives need to be flv as well? No supersweet , AP or em allowed?

5 Likes

FLV imo has a great selection of flavors…I personally think people use them too high.

All flavorah…

8 Likes

:person_raising_hand:that would be me in the other thread for the first mixing comp I mentioned if the judges decided to use one flavor house that M&H would get a lot of use.

6 Likes

Damn that really limits me to zero additives. I dont wanna go buy any flv addidtives cuz ill end up never using them again.

6 Likes

Ha , i remember this comment you scared me and i thought yiu caught on to the hints Rocky and I were purting out there

5 Likes

Maybe because Rocky is always talking about M&H.

4 Likes

No …it was prior to that…I gotta look around. :laughing:

EDIT: @McDuckie OK I found it in NEW NomNomz Super Concentrates (Super Charged) Reviewed by SessionDrummer – Testing Now!
It was discussed 2/2 after 6pm. Looks like @Rocky02852 and @fidalgo_vapes agreed it was a good idea about using flavor house contests like NOMZ Super Charged.
I’ll have to keep looking for whoever mentioned it was NOT a good idea. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

I hear ya …I think last contest we each bought at least 10 flavors we will never use again…FLV cotton candy is great and using it higher gives the recipe a caramel sticky feel like a clear caramel …Its a great flavor

6 Likes

It cool . I just been spending too much lately so im not trying to buy more flavs expecially expensive flv that ill never use again. Ill try to make something with what i have. No sweetener or em gonna be even harder

7 Likes