ENDED - Win Wotofo Serpent SMM, A Single Coil RTA with Isolated Airflow Channels--7/12

Before Serpent SMM, which Wotofo Product do you know?

1. The Troll RTA
  1. If you draw a blank then post
    ‘Wotofo Serpent SMM’
  1. @Gambit117 @Sprkslfly

Post 1

Let us know how do you think a single coil tank.

All the RTAs I use are single coil. They are easier and require half the work to coil and wick compared to a dual.

1. Let us know how do you think a single coil tank
    I think the tank will do well based on the reviews already out there.
  2. Is there necessay to go Dual coils or triple coils even more? Why?
    For me I like a warmer and quick vapes…for which I don’t normally get off of single coil builds.
  3. Before Serpent SMM, which Wotofo Product do you know? If yes, reply with its name; If not, simple reply with Serpent SMM by Wotofo
    Serpent smm by wotofo

Ohhh. I need to tag acouple people. @GPC2012 @Pro_Vapes @Ken_O_Where @Amy2 @SthrnMixer here’s a chance to win what seems to be a good single coil tank.

1 Like

POST 2

Is there necessay to go Dual coils or triple coils even more? Not for me.
Why? I get plenty of flavor and enough of a vape cloud from a single coil to satisfy me.

1 Like

mini :stuck_out_tongue:

1. I think when I start building, I will prefer a single coil tank because I do use a lot of juice. And I think that would be enough for me.
  1. Is there necessay to go Dual coils or triple coils even more? Why?

Not that I know of, but it is new to me.

1. Before Serpent SMM, which Wotofo Product do you know? If yes, reply with its name; If not, simple reply with Serpent SMM by Wotofo2

Serpent SMM by wotofo2

@Sprkslfly @sessiondrummer @anon60225325 @VapeyMama @Josephine_van_Rijn @Skullblade789 @Bikerdude @Saxon2

Isolated
Air flow

delrin :wave: :grinning:

single coil are great

depends on what your trying to achieve

1 Like

serpent mini
conquerer mini

Easy to build on and saves a lot of juice compared to dual builds

I would never say no to this as everyone has their own preference

I have the Lush Plus, the Troll and Serpent Mini 25 and prefer the single coil Serpent Mini out of them all.

@Norseman @Lolly @RobynRye

1 Like