[ENYAWREKLAW] Pistachio RY4-U Flavour Concentrate Review

This recipe was born out of necessity. Flavor profile is light and sweet pistachio laid upon a warm sugar cookie accompanied by a smooth and thick base of caramel and slight touches of tobacco leaf. This is a flavor Wayne makes sure to have with him at all times. BEST MIXED AT 15.5%, 60VG/40PG, and steeped for at least 2 WEEKS.

Want to read my review for [ENYAWREKLAW] Rhodonite Flavour Concentrate? - [ENYAWREKLAW] Rhodonite Flavour Concentrate Review

Want to read my review for [ENYAWREKLAW] Funfetti Flavour Concentrate? - [ENYAWREKLAW] Funfetti Flavour Concentrate Review

As some of you know, I purchased Waynes Pistachio RY4-U Concentrate 2 weeks ago today from (UK) chefsflavours.co.uk also available in the US @ ecigexpress.com and said I would write a little review on it, so here we go.

Price (UK): ÂŁ7.50
Price (US): $9.99

Overview (Results out of 5):

• Price: 5
  • Presentation: 4
  • Packaging: 4
  • Quality of liquid: 5

Note: Vaped in a Griffin 25 RTA with a single Vaping Outlaws Clapton @ .35ohm and a KangerTech Subtank Nano with a Clapton .5ohm coil

Note: This is a Flavour Concentrate and not to be vaped on its own

Note: BEST MIXED AT 15.5%, 60VG/40PG, and steeped for at least 2 WEEKS

Note: DIYorDIE has several other flavour concentrates available at the above URL’s

Note: Find [ENYAWREKLAW] recipes here on ELR

First Impressions:
For the price, the packaging and label are spot on, I dont know if the labels differ in the UK / US but it is quite distinctive, simple and easy to find in my cupboard, I’ve also never had an RY4 liquid so didnt know what to expect flavour wise.

The Smell:
Opening the bottle for the first time the smell was stronger than I was used to, I could smell almost a hazelnut coffee smell, which threw me for a second, then a sweet caramel with slight tobacco notes.

The Taste Test:
I placed a tiny drop on my finger and tasted it, wow, it tastes incredible, the pistachio is superb, the caramel is really full, then you get a smokeyness on the after taste.

The Mix:
I mixed 2 30mls, although the recommended ratio is 60vg/40pg I went with 70vg/30pg @ the recommended 15.5% with 50mg/ml VG based Nic @ 3mg strength, I mixed 2 bottles so I could vape one through the 2 weeks to observe its change and one I left for its end steep, which was today :wink: using the above Nicotine I calculated I can make nearly 200ml’s of this liquid, 200ml’s for £7.50!!

First Vape:
After mixing I left the bottles overnight and tested one the next day, hmm, it had a really nasty after taste, a sour after note that I had tasted before but couldnt think what it was, for a second I thought I had made a huge mistake but I know this needs a steep so I persevered.

Second Vape @ 4 Days Steep:
This time, no nasty after taste, just a very nice pistachio caramel cookie with a lovely tobacco note, vaped the whole bottle over a week while alternating with other liquids.

The 2 week Steep bottle:
Opened the fully steeped bottle today, when people say “Steep your liquid” they aren’t just saying it for fun, this liquid is incredible, the flavours have blended perfectly, the taste is so balanced, rich and morish, an ADV for sure and now one of my favourite vapes.

The Verdict:
If you want to try an RY4 vape but are unsure or if your looking for a really tasty RY4 I cannot recommend [ENYAWREKLAWS] Pistachio RY4-U Enough!!

Thanks to @Wayne_Walker for the work he put into this flavour concentrate and for a new, very tasty ADV!

Happy Vaping!

13 Likes

As hard as it is to mix, it may be equally hard to find something you LOVE. Congrats and nice review. This sure sounds like a great in-between… affordable and (somewhat) guaranteed (and flexible!) DIY …smart. Is this the future for commercial Juice?

5 Likes

Nice review Grubby, very in depth and informative, I have a ‘version’ steeping at the moment, another week maybe

3 Likes

I have his two versions steeping now and a third with an added pistachio FA all in 30ml bottles. Can’t wait to try. I also have my own pistachio recpie mixed at 100mls just calling my name. I really like the sweetness of pistachio tpa

3 Likes

wow @Grubby thanks so much for the indepth review! PRY4U is one of my favorite recipes that I’ve created so it pleases me to see you enjoy it as much as I do. Thanks again bud, much appreciated.

7 Likes

Thanks @Grubby for the review . RY4 is an interesting flavor for sure and one of my favorites .I was like the majority and put off trying any Tobacco flavoring at first.It wasn’t until someone let me try a juice named Deadly Sin from Good Life that I was able to see the possibilities.
Ex cigarette smokers like myself tend to think tobacco flavors equals nothing but ashes , burnt filters, and ashtrays.I believe that ex smokers from the Cigars and Pipe crowd are more eager to start using tobacco flavors as they are more familiar with some of the wonderful flavors that Tobacco’s truly have.
I highly recommend people to give tobacco flavors a shot , you may discover a very tasty world awaits you on the other side.
I have some NET tobacco flavors that rivals any custard that I have ever tried!

2 Likes

I didn’t mix the one shot version but I did mix the recipe per @Wayne_Walker’s posted recipe. I had the same kind of experience and is a really nice e-liquid. I am particular with how I use RY4 Double and this recipe cuts right through my particular self. Awesome e-liquid review @Grubby, great job, descriptive and informative.

2 Likes

Thanks for all your replys and thanks to everyone who makes tasty vapes for us all to try, it really is much appreciated :wink:

2 Likes

@grubby

Nice reciew! And don’t forgot…you could, if you wanted, use this concentrate just like any other flavoring. You could use your favorite tobacco and add the concentrate as a supporting flavor, or use the PRY4-U as a base flavor in a new recipe and add something like a dark berry, stone fruit, or any other flavor you felt would be complimentary.

Of course I’m not saying it needs help at all, just that the doors are always open :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Such a great idea, a fruit note in this would be very interesting.

2 Likes

I made this recipe last week with a slight alteration. I used Chef’s Flavours RY-Whore instead of RY4 Double.
I called it ENYAWREKLAW’S WHORE, sorry @Wayne_Walker :grinning:
It is private though and will stay that way cause it isn’t mine. I will leave it steeping a while longer before I try it out.

9 Likes

Ha Hahahahahaha!! Awesome… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Failure to share a whore is just bad form! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Put some money in my account and I send her over ASAP :grinning:

1 Like

Just want to add that my wife is now vaping all my PRY4-U, “Is there anymore of that praline” :confused:

She says she can taste baileys :confused:

Yeah, anyway, she likes it :wink:

3 Likes

I can tell you that this whore is pretty tasty, but since I haven’t seen any money yet, she’s all mine… :triumph:

2 Likes

Say whaaaaat? Someone intercepted my courier and robbed him…dumped his body in a drainage ditch. There can be no other explanation! :slight_smile:

Actually (and I’ve spoken with Wayne about this already) I made my own slight alteration but I’m not making the recipe public. I adapted his recipe using Medicine Flower Butterscotch at 0.8% and Vanilla at 1%.

I need to remix this and put both Butterscotch and Vanilla at 0.5%. Right now those two overpower the mix, although it’s still tasty.

2 Likes