Everything Shisha

You should place an order with them directly! Insanely cheap for an overseas delivery!? DHL being the most out of the 3 options but it literally costs me more to mail my neighbor a package, than it does one from Poland!?

Thanks Amy,

I have Flavor Art Custard and Shisha Vanilla what would you recommend of these two flavors to replace 6 mls of Vanilla Custard TPA? Thanks

What symptoms are you displaying from the propylene glycol? Are you going to have to use 100% vegetable?

1 Like

I originally got like upper respiratory issues stuffy nose dry throat. It has since moved on to dry sore throat and chest / lungs feel like their ā€œburningā€ = irritated. So I have stuck w/ 15% or < and it has done me fine.

As 4 the vanilla custard question is that all u have. Vanilla custard TFA is pretty custardy meaning eggy where FA custard doesnā€™t have that note. If itā€™s all u had then do ur best but it wonā€™t be close to what ur after. Even at 2% each it Bc ur missing that American custard where FA 's is An Italian custard more Europe where itā€™s fresh more than eggy. Hope this helps

Fa custard has a citrus note to it and TFA actually has a peppery note to it if used anything else than a small amount. Unfortunately in my opinion thereā€™s no way to reproduce the results you are looking for with those flavors alone.

Now capā€™s VC mixed with FLVā€™s would be great!

Itā€™s on my to-do list but Iā€™ve got so many flavors and so little time right now that I just canā€™t bring myself to get more. Iā€™ve gotta use some of what Iā€™ve got first. :stuck_out_tongue:

ā€¦I say that every single time hehe

1 Like

So I didnā€™t bother to even check BCV first and they now carry almost everything I ordered from Poland. Sadly it was still cheaper from Poland!?!

1 Like

So I just received my Poland package yesterday! Took only 6 days from Poland!? Amaze-balls!! ECX takes longer to get to me and even a package from Washington @amy2! Hehe

3 Likes

I feel sad it isnā€™t there yet . I donā€™t believe I have any way of tracking it down either since I put it first class. Hopefully it does get there. I just got my FT package yesterday lol. Fingers crossed you get my package soon.

What did u get from Poland ?

@Amy2 Same stuff I showed ya last week :wink:

1 Like

I gots me package from ya ! Cherimoya smells sooo good as well as Capā€™s cucumber ! Thank you Jason :smile:

???What is the recipes I was supposed to make with these two flavors ???

1 Like

Fluffy pillows!

As for cher. ANYTHING with custards! Do not mix with any other fruits yet, so much going on with that!

You can start with this?
Cherilada
Ingredient %
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 0.8
Cherimoya YC (INAWERA) 4.5
Cocopilada (INAWERA) 2.2
Fuji Apple (FA) 0.8
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 1.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 2.2
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 3

Flavor total: 15%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

And youā€™re very welcome!

1 Like

Sorry

Cherilada

Ingredient %
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 0.8
Cherimoya YC (INAWERA) 4.5
Cocopilada (INAWERA) 2.2
Fuji Apple (FA) 0.8
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 1.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 2.2
Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA) 3

Flavor total: 15%

2 Likes

So I just realized that my last (2) comments were in a thread!? I thought it was in our private message! Haha, good thing I didnā€™t say something that I shouldnā€™t :wink:

@jojo the teas smell good! Especially the green! The only one Iā€™m not sure about, is the green tea-quince. The black power tea is very strong and packed full of lime/citrus.

Iā€™ll let you know how ithey translate in a vape!

2 Likes

@DarthVapor
What is the Cherimoya?
I am looking at the Inawera website and canā€™t find it? Even the search function is throwing me a blank?

Cherimoya is sex in a bottle is what it is! Haha, the stuff is FANTASTIC! Very multi-level/dimensional fruit and itā€™s known as "the best fruit in the world"
As far as comparing it to another fruit, I really canā€™t? Without throwing you off or in a different direction.

I believe it is known as a ā€œcustard appleā€ and I would definitely agree with the custard part!! This stuff works magic in custards!! But I wouldnā€™t describe it as an apple per sayā€¦ Although it has a slight orchard-ness to it I suppose.
The fruit itself kinda looks like an artichoke and a perfectly ripe cherimoya is an intoxicating combination of tropical flavors like bananas, coconut, strawberries, and mangoes?

If you buy it, you wonā€™t be disappointed! The only down side to this flavor, is itā€™s potency or should I say lack there of. I started off at 5% with some custard and although it was tasty, it didnā€™t pack a punch as you would expect from INW at a 5% start. I would say around 8% is the sweet spot.

I have yet to mix it with any other fruits and I donā€™t really need to. Itā€™s juicy, sweet and very flavorful.

If you do get it, I would just make a simple juice with something like;

7% Cher
7% mix of custard/creams

Just to get a good feel for it.

My very first tester of this flavor came from the lovely @Josephine_van_Rijn and then from there I tried another one, branching out with some coconut.

As far as where to find it. In the states I know for a fact BVC carries it and INW do have it on their site too. http://e-aromashop.com/ It is part of their YC (Yummy Classics)

Iā€™m sorry, where are you located?

**Updated links

2 Likes

Awwwright!!! Then Shisha Punch would go great mixing Scottish Drams with Whiskey. Iā€™m going to have to order some nowā€¦ Dang this site is awesomeā€¦ Here is one of my Scottish Dram recipesā€¦

MacKinnons Gift

FA Saffron 2.5%
FA Whiskey 2%
FA Vanilla Bourbon 1.5%
FA Catalan Cream 1.5%
FA Liquid Amber 1%
FA Black Touch Licorice 1%
FA Fig .5%
FA Concord Grape .5%
FA Cinnamon Ceylon .5%
FA Honey@10% .5%
FA Black Fire .5%
FA Clove .3%
FA Neroli .3%
FA Anise .3%
FA Mandarine .3%
NF Lemongrass@10% .125% (13.45% Flavoring)

• NF Lemongrass is very strong even after diluting to 10% and can easily take over.
    **As you can see Shisha Punch contains a few flavors in this recipe.

I absolutely love this vape and it took me a long, long time to create. You will either love it or hate itā€¦ If you donā€™t like a spiced alcohol drink, you probably wonā€™t enjoy this, but if you doā€¦then try itā€¦

2 Likes

I really liked the shisha punch in this one, but trick is to steep it so the cactus isnā€™t the first thing you notice.

Prick's revenge

Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 0.6
Jamaican Rum (FA) 1
Kentucky Bourbon (TPA) 0.75
Lime Tahity (Cold Pressed) (FA) 0.5
Punch Shisha (INAWERA) 0.5
Sweetener (ECX) 0

Flavor total: 3.35%

1 Like

The punch is the only one thatā€™s not for me :frowning:

I did just get in the shisha tropics and it smells fanfrickentastic!! I have yet to do anything with it though.

I also just got in Shisha Apple (not Golden Apple) and it is the first apple flavor I have that smells of the skin! Like the skin of a red delicious, yum!

1 Like

Apple skin ā€¦ I usually peel my apples lol I know the skin is supposed to be good for ya hee hee.

Very kewl thou bet it smells as good as it taste and I wonā€™t have to peel it.

1 Like