EXTENDED I'm Dreaming of a WhiteRose Christmas GIVEAWAY!

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS Merry Christmas everyone!

4 Likes

What a lovely gift for someone. Not entering myself as I stubbornly go back to my OBS engine every time I stray. But Iā€™m eagerly waiting to see who wins! Happy Holidays everyone!

4 Likes

I love the ā€œEngineā€ too! Great tank/no leaks. Little picky to wick but not TOO bad.

2 Likes

I donā€™t anticipate a win (for myself), but would like to say thank you for both the opportunity to win and for going out of your way to do this for one of us here on the forum.

Thanks

10 Likes

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and thank you for the generosity!!!

3 Likes

I wish everyone and their families and loved ones, a very happy Christmas and the very best of luck!

3 Likes

Do you by chance live in New Zealand?

7:57 AM
Monday, December 25, 2017 (GMT+13)
Time in Wellington, New Zealand

And do you get up at 8:00?

9 Likes

Nope, if I know @Whiterose0818 he gets up when he gets up. Do not wake the beast out of his slumber. Not wise at all. Lol.

7 Likes
ok, just the anticipation is killing me so I had to ask. Some lucky winner here is going to get a great mod, I've seen the pictures! Chances are I wont win because I have already won so many prizes playing the various games and giveaways on this site. But congratulations to whoever does win, and thanks Whiterose and that anonymous contributor for your generosity! HO HO Ho!
7 Likes

Whiterose Christmas

2 Likes

Seeing all the excitement and giddiness of everyone entering is a gift in itself. Thank you Whiterose and Anonymous Person. You are going to make someone very happy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Right backatcha brother! A Happy Christmas to you and yours.

5 Likes

Bump :facepunch: :grin:

10 blah

3 Likes

Ok, guysā€¦
Wrapping paper has been cleaned up.
Iā€™m about to do this now.
Lemme fire up the PC and get you guys lined up!
Merry Christmas to the Family!

9 Likes

@SthrnMixer is the winner!!!
PM me for the prize!
Thanks to everyone for participating!

32 Likes

Congrats @SthrnMixer and Merry Christmasā€¦ enjoy!

12 Likes

Well congrats and Merry Christmas to you @SthrnMixer :tada::+1:

10 Likes

Does that mean I have to keep using my own shitty ones? Congrats @SthrnMixer!

13 Likes

Congratulations @SthrnMixer

12 Likes

Yayyy congrats @Sthrnmixer :ok_hand::grin::grin::tada::tada::tada:

14 Likes