FA only or primarily only user list?

Nice. Thanks guys. Now I see another person I must contact. Southermixer. I’ve got 4 Oz LA cheesecake that’s being difficult to make a tastey cheesecake with. Maybe he can point me at a full cheesecake tasting vape with it. Or maybe Shatner can beam me up one lol.

1 Like

Man I just looked on reddit for some FA recipes and the links back to the recipes on VU are still good but the recipes have been removed. That’s so annoying, love the strength of the FA flavors, hate the secrecy with the recipes. It’s like they’re a government agency and you’ve got to join them to get them. Guess it’s guess and go time. Ran out of my favorite juice I buy and was hoping for a quick vape for the weekend, since I’ve got another 7 days straight of work and no time during business hours to go buy a bottle to get me by. More internet searching lol.

Maybe some of them can be found here: Check cookies

2 Likes

OMG Yes thank you.

2 Likes

I’ve heard good things about these companies NET products, just in case you aren’t happy with the flavor you get with artificial tobacco flavorings.

http://www.ethervapes.com/search.asp?keyword=Perique&search=

https://www.myvapejuice.com

http://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com

I have experienced/vaped the liquids from the last company listed and can vouch for the quality of their product; I aspire to create such nice tobacco vape liquids such as theirs.

1 Like

Do any of you guys have a FA only tigers blood recipe? I’ve never tried it but my friend says I absolutely must try it.

Try one of these :smile:

Yea I’ve not found an only FA recipe and it’s the only way I have those flavors.

Jusr realized I forgot to say FA flavors only, as those are the only ones I have the flavorings in.

Tiger’s blood is just strawberry coconut and watermelon. I’ve heard FA’s watermelon is decent. Not sure about the strawberry. The coconut probably won’t work unless FA has some sort of coconut candy. The FA coconut is more like real coconut meat or fresh coconut water, not the dessert type coconut. That’s seemed to be the case with many of their flavors, which is usually a good thing. Unless you’re looking for that candy/dessert tasting flavor.

Any particular reason why you want FA only?

I’ve got a good 85% of their line. So many popular flavors I just don’t have. It’s part of the hard time I have when trying to modify a recipe from anywhere.

I see. If I only had to work with FA, I’d definitely say add something like meringue and maybe some sort of cream like vienna to bring that flaked coconut kind of flavor that you get with good Tiger’s blood. Used to be my favorite snow cone when I was a kid. :wink:

I wonder if adding marshmallow would make it more candy-like?

meringue is on my list to order, actually I’ll do that now. I should probably get the stuff in TFA flavors to make it as well. So coconut candy then?

No idea. I’ve not made a Tiger’s blood since graduating from a dozen TPA flavors when I was an ubernoob. I just know what typically goes into it and what I’ve seen done. The 6% Tiger’s Blood recipe seems to be very popular.

If I had to make a recipe with my stash, I’d go with Capella Coconut (the best coconut I’ve had so far), TPA Ripe strawberry + cap sweet strawberry (killer strawberry combo), and Lorann Watermelon (there are better, I just haven’t gotten around to trying them yet) with marshmallow for sweetener. If I had to use just FA, I’d use FA and sweeten with marshmallow (like @daath said) or meringue.

Sorry! Hope that helps instead of make things worse. LoL

FA meringue FTFW! That stuff is golden when it comes to making a mix have a wonderful mouthfeel and creamy luscious background! I’m never without it in my stash; my wife would be extremely disappointed! :rage:

1 Like

I finally go some about a month ago and it’s added a new layer to every mix I’ve used it in. Good Stuff!

2 Likes

Well forest fruit and cream didn’t pan out. I don’t know if it’s just the flavor but I can’t get even a mild tasting good flavor. Think it’s just a bad one to me or a bad batch maybe. Anyways, love you guys long time, stalking your recipes for ideas for the night.

I’ve never used forest fruit myself. What type of mix are after?

I really like FA Forest fruit it needs a bit of steeping bout 7-14 days. I like to pair it with other dark berries as far as creams I have mixed cranberry TFA use a FA dark berry here like a raspberry or blackberry add custard 2% fresh cream 2% , forest fruit 5% and then I added sweet cream TFA at 3% which is more buttermilky cream so idk what FA has in common with it seems meringue but that seems to overly sweet. Anyhow this is just a pinch to get ya thinking about forest fruit with creams. But steeping is key note here.

I was afraid of that. I already tossed it but I’ll revisit it soon. Got to get some fruits in while I’m waiting for custards and creams to steep.

1 Like