FASTTECH?!? What's the deal?

I’m calling that a miracle :slight_smile:

I’ve got stuff sitting in Los Angeles for about a week now. Soooo frustrating to have it this close and I can’t get it. Damn it all!

2 Likes

Seems that my shipments lately have been hung-up at the entry point of the U.S.
Chicago is my normal entry and they take forever to release and ship to Nashville.
Waiting on the Kayfun Mini V3.

1 Like
5 Likes

Official forum theme song. Anyone else second the nom?

3 Likes

I have had to explain to people over the last few months we are not a religion, we are more of a cult. I think along with a song, we need a universal symbol or logo. We could then easily identify each other in places like Transportation Hubs and Walmart’s… but as a proper greeting we will also need a standard catch phrase like “clouds bitch” or some kind of fraternal hand shake. :laughing:

7 Likes

My orders sometimes get hung up in Chicago as well. Once an order ships it takes about 4 days to get to Chicago where it can sit up to 4-5 days before being released for delivery to Indianapolis. This is the same whether it comes from FT, Heavengifts, Gearbest or efun.

It’s all part of being a member of the vaping cult. Clouds bitch! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

thanks for this! made my day

2 Likes

“Clouds Bitch” , I will use it from now on!

3 Likes

It is funny… but I stole it from Tia at “Tia Vapes” …she says it when she tries out sub ohm tanks on her video’s.

2 Likes

I live in the US and it takes 6 weeks or maybe even 7 weeks to receive my orders. Funny, the first order only took 2 weeks, then it got longer and longer. Recently, I posted a comment on a product and FT actually replied to my comment. It was really honest and bad for them. I titled it “Done”, saying I am done buying from them. Here’s what I wrote…
Done

“I will no longer order from Fasttech. I spent hundreds of dollars with them. Then when I had a problem with an item, they insisted I make a video. I refused and finally they gave me a measly $8 refund off of the $30 item. That took about 5 or 6 emails before it was done. It’s not worth all the trouble to save (if you do save) a couple of bucks and then wait 6 weeks for the stuff to come. No more. I’m done.”

3 Likes

I understand completely it’s very frustrating.

2 Likes

Been waiting for my order for almost a month now. I checked tracking today and the shipment went from China to Anchorage Alaska, back to Hong Kong then to Cincinnati OH. where it awaits shipment to California. WTF?!?!

2 Likes

I’m beginning to think our government really does not want us buying things from China anymore.

4 Likes

Anyone else having trouble with the new tracking system with Fast Tech? Seems as if they no longer allow tracking within your country only while item is in China.
If there is a tip someone has please pass along…

What app are you using to track and who did you ship with?

Never had a problem tracking it from the fasttech order summary page. There a track your package button.
I’m using USPS and use their app when needed.

Just gota share this about FT. I’ve made 8 purchasess in the last yr. Got my first doa item bout a week ago and was super easy to get a replacement. Sent them a pic of the item and couple dyas later they had it packaged. Didn’t even have to send them back the broken one.

1 Like

I always had the same problem your having. Once i started using track17 or 17track one of those 2 lol had np. Think it’s bc to actually get into the states they use china post so the usps site can’t get that info.

1 Like

That apps works with iPad?