Fav tobacco pairings

Hey oh! What’s yours favorite tobacco pairings?
I like yo use flavors like:

• nuts
  • oak
  • bourbon
  • rum
  • vanillas
  • custards
  • creams
  • bakery

I want to know your opinion of most efective pairings and peculiar pairings that can experiment with that.
Cheers in avance.

5 Likes

You can also pair them with licorice, anise and various fruits.
Unfortunately I’m in a hurry now but I’ll post a short list of my pairings as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Sounds interisting licorice like.
I’ll keep in tune…

1 Like

Sorry for the long delay, I’ve had a few rather hectic days. :grimacing:

As I said previously you can try pairing tobacco with sweet or bitter liquorice; together with the licorice you can also add a little mint or menthol.
As for fruit, you can try pear, apricot, pineapple, mango, coconut or cherry.
When using fruit, especially very sweet fruit, you can tone down the sweetness by using a little AP, and then toning it slightly toasty, or adding some smokiness.

3 Likes

This pairings are new for me, i don’t use fruits, only i try cherries.
Sounds interesting, i’ll add some fruits in my next order. And licorice or anise.
Thanks bro!

2 Likes

You can try licorice and a little bit of mint or menthol for sure, they’re excellent with tobaccos.

You can also try black pepper or chili pepper if you want to go for something that increases the hit.

2 Likes

If you want peculiar you need to talk to Squirrel Smash but unfortunately he is indisposed. I think his recipes are still here, though.
I’ll come back with a link if I can find it.

Nope, recipes not here but here’s a link to a thread that he frequented to post his recipes. Just scroll around for his name. There is a couple posted on Jan 3, 2023

4 Likes

Another flavor that pairs well with tobacco is Salmiakki (FLV) which is licorice-like.

5 Likes

You can take a look at these recipes

try these ELR searches
ELR Tabacco recipes and ELR Tobacco+Fruit recipes
and also take a look at this great post where you can find Cigar flavor, Cigarette flavor and Pipe flavor pairings

whole thread is great indeed!

3 Likes

Wooo, You rules!
This info You bringnme it’s so mucho interesting!
Thanks so much! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thanks!
Squirrel smash is so much cool.
He answer some questions of mine and give me some valuable information.
I Will look more deep in the info he share.
Cheers! :grin:

2 Likes