Favorite commercial juice not that great anymore

Oh, I wish! I am new at this and all of my mixes suck. Most are vapable but I find that I cannot stop buying commercially made juices yet. [sighs] Because of this I can’t afford to buy juice flavorings and try more recipes…or not much anyway. Must keep practicing!

I wish there was a flavor called diketone extra. I’d buy it in a second.

1 Like

Don’t worry. keep on keepin on and you will get there. in the meantime start a topic asking for help and make sure the flavors you do have are public and all of the awesome people hear will have you vaping in style in now time.

1 Like

@bradslinux good to know, thanks

Bought some blueberry glazed donut to see how my attempts differ… And the commercial juice tastes like blueberry powdered sugar… Barely none if any bakery aspect… Realized mine are more accurate and I have no idea what I’m doing haha… Guess maybe I’m figuring out more than I’m giving myself credit for…
If you haven’t already, try custard v1 cap with hazelnut from FA (hazel grove?) killer combination I can’t stop vaping it!
Have to go through and actually post some recipes!
But yes, def feel like commercial juice isn’t as accurate as it felt, others are just waasyyyy toooo much…
Couldn’t figure out this guys love for Milk and Honey… Then tried his kanger set up and then I realized it didn’t deliver nearly the same flavor for me it was way too much to enjoy, on his device it just delivered a good flavor, the excessive flavor evened out with the muting from the tank!

1 Like

Awww, you’re so kind to say that. Thanks!

My holy grail has been and always will be Way of The Dragon- White Lotus. 19.99 for 15ml,
white buffalo
echoes

must be really good for that price DarkJester89 :wink:

@JoJo how did you get the wink face to come up? if you don’t mind me asking?

It has to have space between it and the word before it. So something like:wink: doesn’t work but :wink: does and :wink:does.

2 Likes

Best quote ever, Just sayin.

3 Likes

I never did have a favorite commercial juice but ever time I buy some for whatever reason I am very disappointed. They just seem to cram as much flavoring in them as they can get. The last batch I got was in Arizona and it was suppose to be max VG juice. It wasn’t as thick as my 80/20 vg/pg juice and none of it was as good as the juices I left home in fear of the TSA. Think I should have feared the commercial juice more.

1 Like

Funny but Max VG juice can mean anything. If they put in 40% PG flavorings then you only get 60VG/40PG in their “MAX VG” juice. And I agree that they do seem to cram as much flavoring into their juice as they can. Maybe due to a lot of people not sub ohm vaping and needing more flavor??? Who knows.

I have an “exact” clone recipe from someone who is supposedly the guy in the lab that makes juice for a company. It’s my Tiger’s Blood clone recipe. He worked with me to get all the flavorings correct (vendor/company and percentages). When I was done and he told me it was their exact recipe, it was 40% flavoring. It was way too much for my tastes, so I cut all percentages in half to keep the right ratio and it is really good now. At least when I vape it at 0.25 ohm and 55 watts. For me that has been my sweet spot on SS coils. I didn’t really care for the TC on it very much.

I still think that recipe can be improved and I am working on it to improve the flavor profiles of the SB & WM. They only use CAP flavors and I think it will be better with a mix of different SB & WM flavors to have a more rounded out profile.

Yes, I’ve been on a tangent looking for a recipe or start from scratch but to no avail.

Ask walt from real flavors lol

My Holy Grail was The Schwartz The Downside (Blueberry Yogurt). In 2015 it was spot on BB Yogurt, but my last sampling was not. I think most (if not all) e-juice Vendors have made efforts to reduce or eliminate DA/AP after VaporSharks expose of how much DA/AP was in the juices they sold which allegedly had no DA/AP.

This is old news, but I’m confident there was some re-formulation done in the Industry …further removing the deliciousness that is DA/AP. This is still a hot topic and I offer no personal advice re: vapage of high Acetoin/Diacetyl flavorings …personal responsibility and all, but some of the warnings are questionable in my opinion. Do your own research, draw your own conclusions

4 Likes

My Very first juice, that and Cuttwood boss reserve, I was SOOO excited !
tried it again some time later, not impressed.

2 Likes

Ken, did you ever clone Baby Jesus? :grin:

4 Likes

I tried a couple times but gave up, nothing was close.

2 Likes