Favorite Dessert Tobacco Recipies?

I’m not a big tobacco vaper but I really like mixing tobacco with lucky shot (DIYFS) and Love (VT). Add some caramel and vanilla’s. I used FLV vanilla tobacco low (probably too low) in this mix. Very buttery, syrupy dessert with a hint of tobacco. It’s my first tobacco recipe I felt comfortable enough to publish. I feel like it’s not too much tobacco but enough to make it dirty. Probably a good beginner recipe.

6 Likes

Great name! Nothing like a little tobacco love bite in your custard :grinning: Are you a Vanilla Ruyan Custard fan?

4 Likes

Astringency from TPA RY4D? I’ve luckily never gotten this, and I’ve used it as high as 7%. I guess with this one it’s all about what ingredients are added to it.

4 Likes

I actually just mixed this up today after a year or so since the last time. A adaptation of Developed’s remix of Apple Butter by Goldfish. Their Apple Butter is actually really good. I realized that I love apples with an Ry4 after mixing their secret v2 Apple butter on toast. Even though the toast wasn’t great the JF RY4 definitely brought something special to the flavor of their apple butter.

5 Likes

It’s ok. I don’t get a custard off of it. I really am not a tobacco person, and unfortunately will probably never be. The tobacco’s I have I bought for Noted but I like playing around with them though.

3 Likes

Truth be told, neither do I. I just assume make my own custard and add tobacco myself. I will use it as support though. Just curious.

2 Likes

FJ RY4 is another fav of mine. Good stuff.

3 Likes

Yes, most get this using it solo, it seems.

2 Likes
6 Likes

I recently tried JF’s One Shot called Vanilla Custard Leaf. It’s much more custard forward (I’m wondering if they used Ultimate VC) and the leaf is so subtle. Most tobacco lovers might scoff at it.

5 Likes

Oh, interesting, I’ve not seen that, but I haven’t really looked. I’ll pick it up next time I have to pick up the new Ultimates. So far there’s just one, coconut milk. I’m waiting until there’s at least 2 or 3 more. I really like the Ultimate ry4 double!

4 Likes

That reminded me of Vape Kitchen’s …

2 Likes

:sob: You jogged my memory and then made me sad. So unfair to have a commercial product be so good (and cheap!) then disappear on you.

So I take it you enjoyed the JF VC Leaf. Did I miss a review?

2 Likes

You’re supposed to tell me these things :joy:

2 Likes

Bear in mind I’m not a bacco vaper, but I really liked this one…

I’ve also played around with FA Soho and Lucky Shot (DIYFS) with good results.
Anything that taste like ashtray is a big turn off for me though…

4 Likes

@muth

4 Likes

I can’t believe you said that! I made a mix not long ago with Soho and Lucky Shot. I called it So Lucky.

2 Likes

No silly, I meant the VC and Leaf (FJ Solo) :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Add in some VT Love and call it:
So Lucky in Love !

6 Likes

I love it!

2 Likes