Favorite Large Tank with Stock Coils and Mod Combo

funny , after i wrote my last statement i went to vape and there was a small puddle around the tank , maybe ive just dismissed the leaking bc i love the tank so much lol

1 Like

I loved that thing for a long time, the flavor is great (better than the Baby Beast) and clouds for days but that leaking thing in the summer seriously got on my nerves. I canā€™t stand having liquid on my hands.

3 Likes

i hear ya , ive been lucky not to have it that bad , i have in other tanks especially rda types because i over drip

1 Like

Yes. It appears to do quite well with power management.
Of coarse it does even better with the 0.6 and itā€™s not as restrictive as you might think. It isnā€™t much of a MTL coil, itā€™s more like a restricted DL coil. The coil-packs are pretty cheap. I paid a little under 9.00 for a 5-pack.

1 Like

For $23.00ā€¦ might be worth a try.

1 Like

I have seriously thought about going back to the Cleito. It hits like a monster and idiot proof (which I need)

2 Likes

Go for it. Youā€™ll be pleasantly surprised. Just remember to ALWAYS prime your new coil or youā€™ll get a very nasty dry hit.

did you use the bubble tank its nice to have especially if your using that monster rba/rta i have the new EXO but need to revisit it

I usually let them soak for well over 2 hours. You only have to lock up a lung once.

1 Like

I did use the fish tank, I really liked the extra liquid.

1 Like

Very true.
What I do is put 3 drops on either side of the coil and carefully put juice into the top feed hole, then let it soak in while I fill the tank. Put it all together, then cover the airhole and suck in a couple of times while the mod is off and Iā€™m good to go.

1 Like

You know one tank I really did like was that Joye Cubis Pro Tank. I got great flavor from that thing but the coils didnā€™t last very long. Maybe 4-5 days and it had the occasional flaming needle hitting the inside of your mouth. I would go back to that thing in a New York minute if they got those coils working right.

1 Like

I am not much of a tank person but I do use one when on an all day outing. I gotta say that the Crown has the best flavor out of any sub ohm tank I have ever tried. I got rid of all my sub ohm tanks except for that one.

I hear the Crown v3 is just as good as the original and it is very nice too look at to boot. I actually want one and will probably wait for months and months before I get one. By then there will probably be a version 5.

As for modsā€¦ I have not bought one for quite some time now, @Whiterose0818 got me into building my own and I havenā€™t looked back. You might consider one of his mods, not only will it last a lifetime but they are aesthetically pleasing also.

3 Likes

This Revenger set up is pretty sharp looking.

1 Like

I already have one and you are right :slight_smile: Iā€™m one of the lucky ones in that regard.

1 Like

I will put that on the research list!

1 Like

A Crown with a 0.5 ohm coil on a Whiterose mod. That is all. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, I :heart: this vape so much. I will have withdrawals when school starts back because thereā€™s no way Iā€™m taking it with me and risking anything happening to it. But what a treat and a great thing to look forward to when I get home.

3 Likes

That Crown is a favorite of many folks, I had one. I think it lost itā€™s luster for me because I had some coil issues with it. (Bad batch) How long are you getting out of those coils now?

I get between 2-4 weeks depending on how much and what Iā€™m vaping. I had two originals but I gave one to my mom and used that as an excuse to order a 3. Hoping I like it as much as the original cuz I got a blue one thatā€™ll look awesome on the Tardis. :stuck_out_tongue: Aside from being the best vape for my WR right now, itā€™s my go-to ā€œlazy vapeā€ when other stuff is dirty and I donā€™t feel like rebuilding/rewicking.

1 Like

Cool! Thank you!

1 Like