Favorite Large Tank with Stock Coils and Mod Combo

moooooonnnney

1 Like

I was talking to my boss about this same thing a couple of days ago, I have given old set ups to guys at work, they come to me and say dude you quit with vaping I want to as well, so me being a pushover I get them all set up I say here is a mod tank extra coils and juice, let me know if your still craving we can adjust the nic. Up or down, the first week is the worst as your throat and lungs heal. But stick with it it gets better. And they will try but they will have a bad day and get a pack of stinkies, and just be like oh well it didn’t work. And so I asked my boss what he thought the deal was with that and he said it’s because they don’t have any skin in the game. So at this point I don’t know what to do with helping them.

1 Like

help them but dont hand them everything , i had a guy who i bought everything brand new for and told him " if i see you smoke or smell ciggs on you i get everything back and in the future you will have to buy juice from a store for 20bucks a 30ml or from me half price " there is all kinds of different ways to help them out , but just handing them the stuff doeant always work , i say ive helped about 10 people quit and half of those guys make their own juice now , they arent like us but they found a hand full of recipes they like and i got them set up to make it , and about 10 others ive tried to help and they have failed , those people ill still help guide them but wont do anything for free anymore

2 Likes

yep thats where i’m at, thanks for making me fell better about the decision to help but not bend over backwards to help.

1 Like

I’m not going out of my way again, people have to do this on their own.

2 Likes